Epic Perfect World

PV 145+

Offline ReijiAzuma

• Characters: ReijiAzuma
  • Faction: Eternal
I know this have been suggested before but is it possible?

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
yeah would help a lot

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Takes day to get to 150 with Sweet Valentines Pendant and Training Eso. It is unnecessary to add in, least in my opinion that is.

cevans1290

Takes a day or two to get 150, even if you don't just play it all day. Not needed at all, also considering you can just farm SLS from ec(buying gold) and not even try much xd

Doesn't matter to me, I sls it anyway

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
Takes a day or two to get 150, even if you don't just play it all day. Not needed at all, also considering you can just farm SLS from ec(buying gold) and not even try much xd Doesn't matter to me, I sls it anyway
Its not needed, but its nice to have anyway, so why not. 

Offline epicnewbie

Its not needed, but its nice to have anyway, so why not.
I agree with this.  Its not needed, but some will use it.  I like doing PV on new chars to learn to use them a bit better, but doing so many PV's it just too much.  This is why I also suggested Agatio upgrade the Dragoons XP, in FC so we could also choose to level using the old glitch.
Since there are still old quests that exist.  Agatio could also select some of the quests, for example quests requiring you to kill mobs in instances, or a mix of quests that require you to attack melee, ranged and magic mobs, and dramatically increase the XP rewards to get you from 148 to 150.  Again people could just use SLS but other people, for practise might choose to do the quests.

Offline ReijiAzuma

I totally respect your opinions but this topic is not only about us how about the new players coming? They can't spend EC for SLS probably worst they dont know where to get it but as I've said I respect your opinions but this is what I have in mind.

zSavX

Takes a day or two to get 150, even if you don't just play it all day. Not needed at all, also considering you can just farm SLS from ec(buying gold) and not even try much xd

Doesn't matter to me, I sls it anyway

Takes day to get to 150 with Sweet Valentines Pendant and Training Eso. It is unnecessary to add in, least in my opinion that is.

I totally respect your opinions but this topic is not only about us how about the new players coming? They can't spend EC for SLS probably worst they dont know where to get it but as I've said I respect your opinions but this is what I have in mind.
I agree it's not needed but it would be helpful for old/new players alike, new players don't have the knowledge of how to farm ec significantly, and some old players don't wanna spend 2-4k ec just lvling alts everytime they wanna make one. Yeah with the pendent and training eso you can speed farm, but who all has one??? where as it's a tad bit more beneficial to simply add a curve to the instancing aspect of the game. Mind you tho, Agatio has already reduced the exp needed from 149-150 tho but in the long run it doesn't seem to be that effective from what I see/who I talk to in game.
But +1 cause new 145+ instance prompts for better coin drops, means less spending gold on notes and i can use gold for actual useful stuff :)
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2016, 02:30 am by zSavX

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I agree it's not needed but it would be helpful for old/new players alike, new players don't have the knowledge of how to farm ec significantly, and some old players don't wanna spend 2-4k ec just lvling alts everytime they wanna make one. Yeah with the pendent and training eso you can speed farm, but who all has one??? where as it's a tad bit more beneficial to simply add a curce to the instancing aspect of the game. Mind you tho, Agatio has already reduced the exp needed from 149-150 tho but in the long run it doesn't seem to be that effective from what I see/who I talk to in game.
But +1 cause new 145+ instance prompts for better coin drops, means less spending gold on notes and i can use gold for actual useful stuff :)
Sweet Pendant takes a total of 5 days of mq the real question is who doesnt have it? ._.

zSavX

Sweet Pendant takes a total of 5 days of mq the real question is who doesnt have it? ._.
I don't, loaned mine out to a so called *friend* never got it back >_> 

Offline ReijiAzuma

Even I'm old pretty old here I'm not gonna spend lots of EC's for leveling cuz I was also here when the 149-150 exp required was 2B.

cevans1290

Even I'm old pretty old here I'm not gonna spend lots of EC's for leveling cuz I was also here when the 149-150 exp required was 2B.
I gave up at 600m EXP
did bq one day in like a month
got lvl 150 out of nowhere
oops.
but yeah, 2bil was cancerous and all of the real OG's dealt with that shit bro xddddd