Epic Perfect World

Home Stead

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
Well Home Stead be included in the new patch  :tiger-17:
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

kitty stew

if you don't know the answer wait for patch

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
No homestead in this patch, that is a newer release. It will probably be a while before we get it.

• : D
we don't even have the eclipse patch and you already ask for the homestead one (as much as I know they are different patches) 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Agatio actually did answer your question on the closing beta thread. Not sure why you made a completely different thread asking the same thing when it was already answered.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=39061.0
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
Agatio actually did answer your question on the closing beta thread. Not sure why you made a completely different thread asking the same thing when it was already answered.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=39061.0
To answer your question "Chris",no one replied there for i made a post.Relax now,it's okay.  :rolleyes:

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.
To answer your question "Chris",no one replied there for i made a post.Relax now,it's okay.  :rolleyes:

Offline Synamon

To answer your question "Chris",no one replied there for i made a post.Relax now,it's okay.  :rolleyes:
lol xD.... It's right there in the thread. Agatio actually quoted you and replied. Please go reread the thread and read where Agatio put some of the patch notes and then quoted you with a reply. 

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
lol xD.... It's right there in the thread. Agatio actually quoted you and replied. Please go reread the thread and read where Agatio put some of the patch notes and then quoted you with a reply.

That was posted AFTER i made this post.Please refer to the time date stamp on that post,Again,relax i got the answer.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
did anyone ever mention to you that the amount of emojis you use on your profile and the look of your face screams "I'm not leaving until I see a manager"?

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
did anyone ever mention to you that the amount of emojis you use on your profile and the look of your face screams "I'm not leaving until I see a manager"?
#Log another account too answer the same post much?

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes hi, I logged another client to answer you, who's mans is this?

Offline Synamon

:monkey-9: I have no words...

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Am I Chris as well ._. nasty dunno why Heather bothers with that yuck.