Epic Perfect World

A Reward🎁

Offline Sachiya

• Old Player
  • Your Mind Is A Powerful Thing.
  • Characters: Sachii
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I played alot of pw's it is familiar to another 1hourafk get 1points but if u can do it maybe there will be a big changes.. 

Im lazy to farm but i think it can help :) +1

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Perfect World bitcoin farmer lmaoooo.....-1

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Also its not an "Abusive shit" at all !! If u goin to call it so please just take a look of how ppl abuse events like ares , ( do nth but just log 10000000 alt , and put em in instance and done , they dont even use microns to help with killing the boss )
But Ares is minor efford still, if you use Ares (minor efford) as a reference you should also take:

- Hidden Dragon Den
- Guardian Trials (18x)
- Heroic Battle
- Fire Legion
- Battle Arena Chest Event
- Most BH1s
- Daily 2 free PE
- GV

I personally think we don't need more afk rewards.
Most people afk / semi-afk these already and their pay is high enough for doing close to nothing.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
But Ares is minor efford still, if you use Ares (minor efford) as a reference you should also take:

- Hidden Dragon Den
- Guardian Trials (18x)
- Heroic Battle
- Fire Legion
- Battle Arena Chest Event
- Most BH1s
- Daily 2 free PE
- GV

I personally think we don't need more afk rewards.
Most people afk / semi-afk these already and their pay is high enough for doing close to nothing.
 Dear !! I stated ares cuz ppl stay afk during the event with more than 10 alts , and they still get rewards , also the rewards cant be PEs cuz ppl still qqing abt how pe made dama's market down and stuff.. If it could be done on other servers then why not here ??! 
sig by my sister ♥

PURGATORY

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Dear !! I stated ares cuz ppl stay afk during the event with more than 10 alts , and they still get rewards , also the rewards cant be PEs cuz ppl still qqing abt how pe made dama's market down and stuff.. If it could be done on other servers then why not here ??!
People QQing because they are headless chickens copying what somoene else said without actually looking at what's going on.
Exactly why EPW does not need this just because it "could be done on other servers" and "people are lazy".
Minor efford to do what I stated above, which is more then enough.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
Just....no   -1
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

• : D
Awkward. 
-1 go farm 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Awkward.
-1 go farm
....-1 lol?                  

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 LEL but I'm also lazy, so I wouldn't mind, but it would plunge the game economy even more than where it is atm so -1

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Awkward.
-1 go farm
Lol u still alive ? 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Well its not a no sense ideas , ive seen that in many other servers , also another games or else they wouldnt afford such a "stupid idea" as u think
And for those who complain abt server lag , what i meant is , ppl wouldnt get the reward if they werent actually on pc to receive it , idk if gotta click on sth or w,e unlike others being afk ! Got it?
Also its not an "Abusive shit" at all !! If u goin to call it so please just take a look of how ppl abuse events like ares , ( do nth but just log 10000000 alt , and put em in instance and done , they dont even use microns to help with killing the boss )
OT: im not asking for a great reward its nth btw , cant consider it with a big thing , cuz ppl who has work or w,e school/uni and they dun have much time to farm either ecs or st , at least they could get sth in their weekends when they r on
tell me wich server of those is still alive or had a good player base that lasted a long time like epw ?
this ain't other game u cant' compare this game to other games your point is invalid.

• : D
Lol u still alive ?
when wasn't I 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *