Epic Perfect World

Lunar Glade Insignia

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
Again, all are lvl 95 - why would you use such weak weapons for anything?
if u want to enjoy the game doing the quests from lvl 1, it would help using those gears

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
I was a bit confused by the idea of making weapons for questers and I checked the mysterious merchant just in case - all I can see is lvl 95 weapons that can be made with those insignia - I assume you dont want those, so what weapons would you make?

Again, all are lvl 95 - why would you use such weak weapons for anything?
The lunar weapons are the most powerful you can get at level 95 (Warsoul excluded) and anyone questing will be able to use them until they reach 110. For those of us questing we won't use the tome to level to 110 and then quest, we will level slowly starting at level 1.

Offline epicnewbie

The lunar weapons are the most powerful you can get at level 95 (Warsoul excluded) and anyone questing will be able to use them until they reach 110. For those of us questing we won't use the tome to level to 110 and then quest, we will level slowly starting at level 1.
Yep, I was a bit slow in understanding what everyone was talking about.  When I read "questers" I thought, "level 150 farming alts" so now I get it.  I will probably make a quester as well just for the nostalia, but from what I saw with the BETA server you level so fast that any weapon will get you through.

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
Yep, I was a bit slow in understanding what everyone was talking about.  When I read "questers" I thought, "level 150 farming alts" so now I get it.  I will probably make a quester as well just for the nostalia, but from what I saw with the BETA server you level so fast that any weapon will get you through.
Yeah, PWI kind of messed up the questing. With the new beginning area they basically shoved all the old level 1-30 quests into the same quests you did at level 25-40, meaning you are now doing 40 levels worth of quests in 20. Plus they didn't adjust the exp properly, which makes it easy to outlevel them and miss out on the gear rewards; they trying to push people to end game so they cashshop Rank 9.

If you want the authentic questing experience and to do all the quest you have no choice but to dump exp into genies. I only spent about 4 days testing the quests on beta, but in that time I went through 25 genies, if not more, just dumping exp so I would not outlevel the quests. This was entirely PWI's doing, about a month after Eclipse first came out I went back to try the new classes; I didn't even last a week before I was sick of it and left. Not only did PWI screw up the quests, they nerfed the drops and rewards so badly that there were brand new players running around in broken gear because they could not even get enough coin to do repairs.

And since you are interested in questing, once Eclipse goes live our guild will be recruiting people who wants to quest and any high levels who just want a place to chill. I think it would be fun to get a bunch of people together who are questing, needing a full squad to kill a level 40 boss, maybe do low BH runs. Good times.