Epic Perfect World

Lunar Glade Insignia

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
Where the hell did I get it from. I have one in my inventory and I can't for the life of me remember where I got it. I've checked every NPC like 5 times and can't figure it out. :tiger-17:

Offline kin

bh2 queen drops em 

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
Yeah it could have been from a drop in lunar because I have two of them.

Offline Astria

Thank you, I've been going batty trying to figure it out. At least now that I know where I got it, I can start farming lunar for them. Once Eclipse goes live I can use them to make weapons for my questers.

Offline Astria

Question with this again, does it drop both the weapon and ornament insignia? I have the weapon one, but was curious is it also dropped ornament.

kitty stew

was this a recent change? never saw the insignias before in lunar runs

Offline Astria

I know I've had it for quite some time, a couple months at least, and this afternoon I bought 9 of them from one person. I'm thinking they are just not something you see unless you do BH lunar a lot.

Offline kin

so far from experience only the weapon one has dropped for me doin up to queen boss and its dropped common once even 4 in one run but as for ornament i havent got one yet

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Question with this again, does it drop both the weapon and ornament insignia? I have the weapon one, but was curious is it also dropped ornament.
It doesn't currently, but it will after a patch.

Offline Astria

It doesn't currently, but it will after a patch.
Oh, thank you. Those rings are nice and once you have a set made you can just trade them with all your questers.

Offline epicnewbie

Thank you, I've been going batty trying to figure it out. At least now that I know where I got it, I can start farming lunar for them. Once Eclipse goes live I can use them to make weapons for my questers.
I was a bit confused by the idea of making weapons for questers and I checked the mysterious merchant just in case - all I can see is lvl 95 weapons that can be made with those insignia - I assume you dont want those, so what weapons would you make?

kitty stew

I was a bit confused by the idea of making weapons for questers and I checked the mysterious merchant just in case - all I can see is lvl 95 weapons that can be made with those insignia - I assume you dont want those, so what weapons would you make?
boutique agent, gift exchange option

Offline epicnewbie

boutique agent, gift exchange option
Again, all are lvl 95 - why would you use such weak weapons for anything?

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Again, all are lvl 95 - why would you use such weak weapons for anything?
What else can you use at lvl 95?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
TT weapons, molds, 3* weapons, FC weapons, there is many options