Epic Perfect World

Request For Wooden Dummies

Offline Areashi

• Banned
English isn't his 1st language obviously.  :normal-19:
Damn these internet cool kids can't comprehend that fact and attempts to troll constantly, only makes them selves look like an idiot. Need better Grandma goggles.
...Yep, correcting people is so silly to do.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Hidden Orchid, Timberfield.

But thank you for this Agatio, much obliged.
In all honesty, HO already has an NPC to get chi off, so does LC. :/.

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
English isn't his 1st language obviously.  :normal-19:
Damn these internet cool kids can't comprehend that fact and attempts to troll constantly, only makes them selves look like an idiot. Need better Grandma goggles.

The joke goes right over Labs' head once again. Who said I was trolling anyone? I was just making a little joke. I also didn't correct him. Don't like my correcting people? Blacklist me, because nothing is going to change the fact that i correct people. I don't do it to be mean, unlike the things you happen to say to people, I do it to be helpful and some people actually appreciate it. It only turns into what it can turn into because childish people like yourself decide to get all butt hurt and they want to try and attack me over the internet like some little bad-ass or some shit. Now, with that being said: Nice job trying to insult someone who had done nothing wrong. Last I checked, i was told I could correct people, even WT himself said so. Also, how about you just getting over your love for me because I'm sorry, you just can't have me dude, I don't swing that way.

Now for a related to this topic post: I can see how placing more dummies in certain places would be useful. Sure, 100% of the server does not PK/PVP there, but that doesn't mean they cannot be placed in order to benefit those that do PK there.

Offline mordecai

The joke goes right over Labs' head once again. Who said I was trolling anyone? I was just making a little joke. I also didn't correct him. Don't like my correcting people? Blacklist me, because nothing is going to change the fact that i correct people. I don't do it to be mean, unlike the things you happen to say to people, I do it to be helpful and some people actually appreciate it. It only turns into what it can turn into because childish people like yourself decide to get all butt hurt and they want to try and attack me over the internet like some little bad-ass or some shit. Now, with that being said: Nice job trying to insult someone who had done nothing wrong. Last I checked, i was told I could correct people, even WT himself said so. Also, how about you just getting over your love for me because I'm sorry, you just can't have me dude, I don't swing that way.

Now for a related to this topic post: I can see how placing more dummies in certain places would be useful. Sure, 100% of the server does not PK/PVP there, but that doesn't mean they cannot be placed in order to benefit those that do PK there.
You sir are bad.
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2013, 08:16 am by EvilTouch

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Wooden Dummies everywhere! \o/

KUNG FU!! hiyaaaa!!  :P

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Orchid Temple, maybe?
I know a lot of people 1v1 and test there, so it could be beneficial. :o

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Orchid Temple, maybe?
I know a lot of people 1v1 and test there, so it could be beneficial. :o
Not sure why it's needed if for it people can just use NPC that is there.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Not sure why it's needed if for it people can just use NPC that is there.

Hmm.. I don't remember seeing an npc there.. Or if there is, I've never seen anyone use it or even mention it. o.o

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hmm.. I don't remember seeing an npc there.. Or if there is, I've never seen anyone use it or even mention it. o.o
Aw sorry I have mistaken it with Hidden Orchid. Well I will add it also there :)

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Aw sorry I have mistaken it with Hidden Orchid. Well I will add it also there :)

Awesome. :3

Offline Zaboteur

maybe a way to make the wooden dummies NOT auto target YOU after you stop hitting it.. this is a pain in the but alot of times espetially when u get attacked after your dun hitting the wooden dummy.. becuase the dummy keeps targeting you after you stop even iff u press the ESC key to get the lock off it comes  right back as if the ummy is attacking u from afar.. then when u get attacked byb someone else u have NO idea where to target, becuase the stupid dummy is on u and not the target from the wizard or whoever else hitting u...

Offline StormFury

• Retired Staff Member
There should be an NPC North from Orchid Temple Aswell, which looks like a Ghost Lady as far I remember.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
There should be an NPC North from Orchid Temple Aswell, which looks like a Ghost Lady as far I remember.

yea there is but its on the other side from where most would pk each other.

maybe a way to make the wooden dummies NOT auto target YOU after you stop hitting it.. this is a pain in the but alot of times espetially when u get attacked after your dun hitting the wooden dummy.. becuase the dummy keeps targeting you after you stop even iff u press the ESC key to get the lock off it comes  right back as if the ummy is attacking u from afar.. then when u get attacked byb someone else u have NO idea where to target, becuase the stupid dummy is on u and not the target from the wizard or whoever else hitting u...

fully agree with you on this 1. it is very annoying. dont know if theres anything that can be done about it though.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
all you have to do is 123 drop that damn dummy i mean that dummy auto targets you like a baws dont take that kill the shit out of it that concludes my useless addition to this thread

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Anzen

• Danger is TREU but fear is a choice...
  • Characters: Anzen
  • Faction: Mastermnd
Sir Aga can you put a Wooden Dummy at Guardians Keep.....??