Epic Perfect World

Too many Perfect Elements?

Offline Shintera

removing them would be a bad idea at this point. far to many people and newer players have become accustomed to them as a way to get gear they previously couldn't. just need to limit it from a high number to an acceptable one.

high time consumption tasks should have higher rewards though character bound (most notably faction trials, or reinstate damas in trials but at a usable amount so it's not abused as badly). while keeping your one account daily delta as stashable. it lets you use your one major daily for alts or using like a seeker or something for it to give PE's to the alt. while keeping BH's and such to a character bound. then any effort you put in a specific character only shows the fruits on that character still leaving dama's in a useful spot (as long as the daily pe's are at a comfy limit).

I don't know anymore. this seems like the best solution I can come up with personally that has a semblance of balance without completely removing one or the other (dama's or PE's) or putting one fully in the shadow of another. but as I've said before it's just a theory. 

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Wth???NO the amount of PEs is already reduced by making the gv quest once a day , i think its not with a good idea , and it wont be fair for those who cannot pay like 13k ecs for 1k dama which is like 300 PE i think (Bad with math) , ofc its not with a big deal for (rich ppl) to pay such an amount of ecs but PEs still important for the economy as u say!! please GN dont listen to them they r drunk 
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2016, 09:06 am by Mαℓαk❀
sig by my sister ♥

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
I think removing PE would be a great idea.  :)

The less PE the better the community would be  8) 8)

+1 for the idea!  :police:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Damn is this warmup for sb and db nerf threads coming from you after patch is live ? x D

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Remove PE
Ye, ima +1 this!

If you wanna give new players a starter help to gear up then give them a chest which appears only once per toon and contains an xyz-amount of none-accountstashable pe. Few ppl mentioned this already.
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Is that meant to change something ? there is litterally no pk on the server this way peoples at least bothers farming or do any short of pve to work on their gears, if the pe's gets removed completly or lowered no one is gonna bother to pve neither, its not one of the best arguments but its how i see it, doing gv, fps and any other  short of dailys for pe its a good way to burn some time ing and honestly even if they do get removed or reduced its not gonna magicly change anything the server economy was retarded even before they were added
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2016, 09:52 am by Artiom
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Reducing it would put new players at disadvantage, as all old players had 5k+ PEs for their gear really easily. For the sake of the new players, don't change it.

PEs were indeed a bad decision, people can AFK at trials without putting in much effort to farm (while everyone before that had to farm using old-school, slightly longer methods).
Nowadays everyone and their dog has 2x channeling stats on arcane r8, 3x 0.05 interval on wrists, and a lot of archers with 3x ct on each r8 piece.
But on the other hand, noob players with noob gear would have no chance against pros with pro gear.

Rather than changing PEs, bring back 6 man squads to make ganging slightly harder, less people healed and buffed with AOEs. Nowadays players that fight fair get ganged 100 times, get tired of it and start ganging people themselves. This starts flame-wars and turns the server into a giant cancer-infested trashcan.
Mute or ban an "influential" worldchat attention queens for this and you'll get a lot of people QQing, spamming and making threats, like with Cynix yesterday.
I guess just like in real life, there is no cure for this cancer.
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2016, 09:59 am by Teiden
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
there are always alternatives for PE. :-X
I trust Agatio to find those alternatives , be creative , have another activities for improving the game. ;D

PE are the ones that destroy the economy.  :(

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ofcourse people who geared up already complain :D
"Pls no1 get better gear then mee"
If its really ruining economy move PE to box which can be opened XX times per day or so and problem will be fixed and keep the way of getting boxes same as now with PE so people can choose what they want to do to get them. Either BH or GV or FSP or w.e

kitty stew

thread sucks 

people cry when there's damas 

people cry when there's pe's 

just shut the *** up and enjoy the game for once 

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Not all do pve daylie to get 300 pe per week man lol
pe already reducted crying baby everywhere, you just think about yourself coz it kill your business of dama gf
- to this thread

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
thread sucks

people cry when there's damas

people cry when there's pe's

just shut the *** up and enjoy the game for once
;D ;D ;D

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Edit: Nvm, mind was changed. 
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2016, 10:52 am by Σѕĸιмo

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Ofcourse people who geared up already complain :D
"Pls no1 get better gear then mee"
Your argument is invalid, coz the majority of the people who are farming pe like crazy are those with at least 5 endgame geared toons already ...
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

kitty stew

Not going to bother reading through the replies on here, some are far too long. Anyways, to the original topic: I agree that PE being introduced with so many ways to earn them was a bad idea. PE have completely destroyed the main way many people farmed EC or rerolls (by making damas useless). To be honest, it would be nice if:
  • PE were made character restricted (unaccountstashable). This method has worked for keeping Supply Tokens worth something so it should be the same for PE.
  • Also adjust rewards on all quests that offer PE as a reward so that they're reduced and hopefully we'll see an increase in the damascene market.
  • Lastly, remove the daily PE for doing nothing and add them to the daily chest that characters get for levels 1-145 (or higher, I don't remember) that contains a free temporary def/atk blessing. This will keep the system boosted for new players while making PE unaccountstashable keeps it from being abused.
Josh is right in the fact that a server without a thriving economy suffocates and the flood of PEs is bad for Epic.
no hes not right economy is fine 

i sell and buy shit so easily .. if economy wasn't fine that wouldn't be the case 

have had crazy pinoys inventory stalking me wanting me to sell my damas but like many others now that i know expansion is coming im sitting on ec and damas only accumulating more until time to use them 

the people crying always fail to see the forest from the trees