Epic Perfect World

Questions/Concerns regarding the new Expansion to EPW.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
I noticed that EPW has finally gotten the Eclipse expansion. I tested it out on original PWI some time ago, but the game sucked due to the lack of players. I was wondering..

• Does this mean we will have more levels? Will we be able to go past 150, or is this just not possible?
  • Does it come with new sets? (Are they like the sets we have now, that we have to farm for?)
  • Does it come with new maps? (Dungeons, etc etc..)

Just a little curious. I tried to go through some of the original thread Agatio posted; but there's too much to go through, I did answer the majority of the questions; I just couldn't find anything in regards to the above. I probably did, too, and just went over it by mistake. 

Any answers to my questions is appreciated. :) 

I also have a question: In regards to PvE farming; do any of you think that of the new classes any would be more suited for farming? 
Hello.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Hello.

- Regarding the level cap I highly doubt it will change.
- Gear wise star chart is being added.
- It does come with new maps. Primal has two new areas as well for multiple dungeons being added to the game. Also the nightshades have their own starting area.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
-u can farm with both new classes yes.
-level cap is still 150.
-2 new dungeons heaven fall or w,e is called solo man dungeon 120 floors.
-the new mode of fsp very interesting that add the some extra pve mechanics ( this game is starting to look like a mmorpg finaly)
-no new sets

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Thank you for your responses. I fail to see why everyone was so hype. Was it for the new classes? What's the point if there is no REAL new content.

Sets, jewels, enchantments, levels... I must be missing the big idea. 
Hello.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Thank you for your responses. I fail to see why everyone was so hype. Was it for the new classes? What's the point if there is no REAL new content.

That's not content, that's unnecessary grind

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

new classes, new areas on 2 maps, new dungeons - what do you mean no new content? No content because this is not pwi trying to make you sell your car and firstborn to get new shards and gears that make your previous gears look like a joke?

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
also new title quest chains

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
I enjoy leveling on this game; having to make a whole new account to get 150 all over again gets kind of boring. Grinding new levels/gears would have been cool , even if just gears for lower levels. Something new to collect, something new to make. I like the new dungeons and all, and the maps. I've never officially played PWI so I don't know much about the struggle there. 

Hopefully the new dungeons are put to good use. :D
Hello.

cevans1290

new classes, new areas on 2 maps, new dungeons - what do you mean no new content? No content because this is not pwi trying to make you sell your car and firstborn to get new shards and gears that make your previous gears look like a joke?
this.
nothing before lvl 150 matters at all, @OP, so why would you want to farm for lower level gear? Dungeons will be useful, otherwise aga wouldn't be revamping them. 95% of this hype is for the new classes, nothing else.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
@Timmeh

I like to collect, even if it's 120,130,140 sets I always like to find something to collect. Dragon rings, demon weps. It's pointless, I know, But it's just a hobby of mind to mindlessly collect. I guess I can be considered a hoarder. I was just here to get my questions answered, nothing more. I am not upset by any means that we aren't getting new levels or gear. Because i'm sure i'll be farming the new dungeons for months to come. Its just nice once in a while to have a cap raise. 
Hello.

cevans1290

We've been at lvl 150 for the entire game tho. It'll never happen xd
about hoarding, alright - up to you. Useless Imo, but ye :police: