• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The videos are hilarious... :-\

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

I was able to watch this while doing an assignment and while Trump only ever detailed one plan with specificity (should be a concern for any voter -- if he had detailed any of his plans this contest would be an easy win for him), he ripped Hillary a new asshole where most people wanted to see it.. on the fact that she's a corrupt doublespeaking POS who needs to be waterboarded in Guantanamo with these idiot Muslims, not running for highest office in the US.

A couple other things I noticed:

- Trump's mic was again without noise cancellation, unlike Hillary's -- could hear every breath he took.. is this a tactic an attempt to piss him off hoping he loses his head? or make him look sickly like he's dying with asthma? Is it working yet? Doubt it.

- How much in the beginning they talked about this stupid video. Seriously, Bill rapes people, gets blowjobs in the oval office, lies under oath about it, and liberal response is "it's no one else's business". Okay, I can agree with that for the blowjob. But then for a private conversation between two people where the idiot Billy Bush left a mic hot suddenly Trump needs to publicly apologize to anyone liberals feel was offended by his private remarks? LOL that's a good one. And how quickly did the Republican party take to melodrama to try and tell Trump to quit the race? That was record time there. He's making those assholes squirm and I love it.

- Clinton with her "who me?" shit eating grin.. at least what, a dozen of those? Guaranteed meme's.

- Her many attempts at saying Trump was incorrect about all his assertions regarding her, of course having no real explanation why he's wrong. She flat out sucks at lying.

- Anderson Cooper refusing to grill Hillary about anything whatsoever, both the moderators letting Hillary go way over on her time, only once chiding her about going over, while Trump was hassled the second his time was up every single question without fail.

I honestly can't see how Trump would be a "great" President (and I don't buy into this "one or the other" vote, which is why I'm happily voting for Johnson in all likelihood, would prefer Ron Paul to be running again tbh), but he does something no other candidate since I've voted has done.. stir up this establishment and media elite and direct all the attention to the proper source of outrage. Maybe next time these BLM Googles might wanna loot and torch Congressional offices or Capitol Hill or Wall Street instead of the convenience stores they sometimes pay for stuff at.
No wonder idiots like people in this community are Trump supporters, you all are sick ***s.

Stop trying to paint Trump as a victim, if he gets "mistreated" in these debates is because he acts like a ***ing 15 year old, he doesn't know how to shut the *** up when Hillary is talking and that disturbs the debate and makes it harder for the moderators. Hillary deserves more time because she gets interrupted by Trump every 2 seconds by a "wrong!" or a "china" or some other childish comment from the most immature candidate in the U.S history.

None of them deserve to be in the office, they are both evil and unfit to be president of the most powerful nation in the world (that is not debatable, sorry) but Hillary does have political experience, Trump doesn't and that makes her the lesser evil in this election. Trump is a joke and he didn't "detail" his plans because he doesn't HAVE ANY. 

Don't get me wrong, I hate Hillary and I think she should be executed but that is no reason to sympathize with Trump.

Ya'll just pretend to like Trump because "I'm edgy and I don't follow mainstream media's opinion" is a synonym for being cool in this generation lol.

kitty stew

No wonder idiots like people in this community are Trump supporters, you all are sick ***s. Stop trying to paint Trump as a victim, if he gets "mistreated" in these debates is because he acts like a ***ing 15 year old, he doesn't know how to shut the *** up when Hillary is talking and that disturbs the debate and makes it harder for the moderators. Hillary deserves more time because she gets interrupted by Trump every 2 seconds by a "wrong!" or a "china" or some other childish comment from the most immature candidate in the U.S history. None of them deserve to be in the office, they are both evil and unfit to be president of the most powerful nation in the world (that is not debatable, sorry) but Hillary does have political experience, Trump doesn't and that makes her the lesser evil in this election. Trump is a joke and he didn't "detail" his plans because he doesn't HAVE ANY. Don't get me wrong, I hate Hillary and I think she should be executed but that is no reason to sympathize with Trump. Ya'll just pretend to like Trump because "I'm edgy and I don't follow mainstream media's opinion" is a synonym for being cool in this generation lol.
my sympathy isn't with Trump

it's more with people like Ron Paul or Bernie Sanders, though less with cucked Bernie given how he's fellated Hillary

you can be an outraged libcuck all you like, Trump represents a kick to the balls of media and wealthy elites that do their best to get people like Jeb Bush or Hillary into office

what's #1 trending on Youtube today.. it's more proof of Hillary being a piece of shit, thanks to Wikileaks and FBI docs

far more dangerous than a rich guy bantering in private about grabbing pussy with some random guy

next time learn to think for yourself instead of letting CNN tell you how to be outraged

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
my sympathy isn't with Trump it's more with people like Ron Paul or Bernie Sanders, though less with cucked Bernie given how he's fellated Hillary you can be an outraged libcuck all you like, Trump represents a kick to the balls of media and wealthy elites that do their best to get people like Jeb Bush or Hillary into office what's #1 trending on Youtube today.. it's more proof of Hillary being a piece of shit, thanks to Wikileaks and FBI docs
far more dangerous than a rich guy bantering in private about grabbing pussy with some random guy next time learn to think for yourself instead of letting CNN tell you how to be outraged

***ing liberals, disgusting.

Offline Selaria

Seemingly angry post about Trump
I see you want to vote for Gary Johnson.. he comes off like a real good guy but he has done zero research on foreign affairs. You'd be voting for a guy who would let world leaders walk over him. Heck, a lot of people dropped out of the election early, like Jeb. Probably feeling they would be no match for Trump and Clinton. Bernie got screwed(he's also too old.. well both of them are very old and in Trump's case, he'd be close to 80 if he gets two terms, and Hillary close 70.) so we got stuck with those two to choose from. Johnson didn't do any research so no one took him seriously.

Indeed both of the candidates have dirt on them, however Hillary is the lesser of the two evils. I'm moving to Europe in December, so I don't care about this election and not voting(I actually stopped voting after 2000 election when I believed my vote no longer mattered. Yes Bush v Gore really discouraged me from voting afterwards.).
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 06:46 pm by Selaria

kitty stew

the pure contempt Hillary has for the very people she's trying to get a vote from (i.e. cripples, mentally retarded, the type of people her campaign is throwing into these rallys to get their asses kicked stirring up stuff) makes me wonder why she bothers running.. she should be living out on an island by herself somewhere

but one thing her marketing strategists have right is liberals are ***ing stupid and will vote for anyone that engages their liberal sympathies, even if their actions completely fly in the face of the shit they say on TV

liberals attracted the type of person (Hillary) that will literally do and say anything to get elected, and people are worried about Trump.. Trump legally (and quite morally) deducts taxes for losses he's suffered over the last two decades, and liberals foam at the mouth.. this bitch thinks no law applies to her, is willing to do the very things that would trigger liberals if anyone else did it, and liberals cheer her

I didn't think anyone could get any dumber than the religious conservatives of the Iraq War era, liberals of this decade proved me wrong

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
2nd part is out lul
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 09:34 pm by Maxy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
democrats disgust me man

Goldengate

They already wasted too much time and money for winning anyways. America needs to face financial crisis again to understand the meaning of the Great Depression...

kitty stew

the admission CNN made really surprises no one

it's a third rate news organization that has seen such viewership declines (and now they're like what, the 4th rated news broadcaster now?) that they're basically stuck with their pro-Hillary schtick trying to associate Trump with everyone they can (Assange, Russia, Putin, Hitler, etc.) to appease sycophantic liberals, or when it's not election season it's all about the poor blacks and 24/7 coverage of plane crashes

democrats disgust me man
liberals in general

when I graduated HS and turned 18 in 2000 I used to be one of them, and their movement was semi-respectable aimed at freedom of speech and letting people be as they are

this decade they're flat out gone batshit with all this anti-free society / feelings>freedoms / most dangerous people>people who offend me lunacy

long gone in the US are the days of listening to people like Voltaire -- "I may disagree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it" (paraphrased off memory)

Goldengate

the admission CNN made really surprises no one

it's a third rate news organization that has seen such viewership declines (and now they're like what, the 4th rated news broadcaster now?) that they're basically stuck with their pro-Hillary schtick trying to associate Trump with everyone they can (Assange, Russia, Putin, Hitler, etc.) to appease sycophantic liberals, or when it's not election season it's all about the poor blacks and 24/7 coverage of plane crashes
liberals in general

when I graduated HS and turned 18 in 2000 I used to be one of them, and their movement was semi-respectable aimed at freedom of speech and letting people be as they are

this decade they're flat out gone batshit with all this anti-free society / feelings>freedoms / most dangerous people>people who offend me lunacy

long gone in the US are the days of listening to people like Voltaire -- "I may disagree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it" (paraphrased off memory)
You are still 34 and playing video games? You should have a forum account on Father's Forum by now. http://www.fathersforum.com

kitty stew

You are still 34 and playing video games? You should have a forum account on Father's Forum by now. http://www.fathersforum.com
I ain't clickin that shit

btw wife still plays too and she's 27 next month

#oldpeopleftw