Epic Perfect World

Presidential Debate #2

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Trump > Hillary

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
Hilary won this one 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
Trump demolished her lmfao especially with the because you would be in prison comment
savage asf

kitty stew

I was able to watch this while doing an assignment and while Trump only ever detailed one plan with specificity (should be a concern for any voter -- if he had detailed any of his plans this contest would be an easy win for him), he ripped Hillary a new asshole where most people wanted to see it.. on the fact that she's a corrupt doublespeaking POS who needs to be waterboarded in Guantanamo with these idiot Muslims, not running for highest office in the US.

A couple other things I noticed:

- Trump's mic was again without noise cancellation, unlike Hillary's -- could hear every breath he took.. is this a tactic an attempt to piss him off hoping he loses his head? or make him look sickly like he's dying with asthma? Is it working yet? Doubt it.

- How much in the beginning they talked about this stupid video. Seriously, Bill rapes people, gets blowjobs in the oval office, lies under oath about it, and liberal response is "it's no one else's business". Okay, I can agree with that for the blowjob. But then for a private conversation between two people where the idiot Billy Bush left a mic hot suddenly Trump needs to publicly apologize to anyone liberals feel was offended by his private remarks? LOL that's a good one. And how quickly did the Republican party take to melodrama to try and tell Trump to quit the race? That was record time there. He's making those assholes squirm and I love it.

- Clinton with her "who me?" shit eating grin.. at least what, a dozen of those? Guaranteed meme's.

- Her many attempts at saying Trump was incorrect about all his assertions regarding her, of course having no real explanation why he's wrong. She flat out sucks at lying.

- Anderson Cooper refusing to grill Hillary about anything whatsoever, both the moderators letting Hillary go way over on her time, only once chiding her about going over, while Trump was hassled the second his time was up every single question without fail.

I honestly can't see how Trump would be a "great" President (and I don't buy into this "one or the other" vote, which is why I'm happily voting for Johnson in all likelihood, would prefer Ron Paul to be running again tbh), but he does something no other candidate since I've voted has done.. stir up this establishment and media elite and direct all the attention to the proper source of outrage. Maybe next time these BLM Googles might wanna loot and torch Congressional offices or Capitol Hill or Wall Street instead of the convenience stores they sometimes pay for stuff at.
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2016, 05:04 am by kitty stew

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

I was able to watch this while doing an assignment and while Trump only ever detailed one plan with specificity (should be a concern for any voter -- if he had detailed any of his plans this contest would be an easy win for him), he ripped Hillary a new asshole where most people wanted to see it.. on the fact that she's a corrupt doublespeaking POS who needs to be waterboarded in Guantanamo with these idiot Muslims, not running for highest office in the US. A couple other things I noticed: - Trump's mic was again without noise cancellation, unlike Hillary's -- could hear every breath he took.. is this a tactic an attempt to piss him off hoping he loses his head? or make him look sickly like he's dying with asthma? Is it working yet? Doubt it. - How much in the beginning they talked about this stupid video. Seriously, Bill rapes people, gets blowjobs in the oval office, lies under oath about it, and liberal response is "it's no one else's business". Okay, I can agree with that for the blowjob. But then for a private conversation between two people where the idiot Billy Bush left a mic hot suddenly Trump needs to publicly apologize to anyone liberals feel was offended by his private remarks? LOL that's a good one. And how quickly did the Republican party take to melodrama to try and tell Trump to quit the race? That was record time there. He's making those assholes squirm and I love it. - Clinton with her "who me?" shit eating grin.. at least what, a dozen of those? Guaranteed meme's. - Her many attempts at saying Trump was incorrect about all his assertions regarding her, of course having no real explanation why he's wrong. She flat out sucks at lying. - Anderson Cooper refusing to grill Hillary about anything whatsoever

Bill's face when Trump brought up his rape accusers being there tonight was priceless.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Watching atm.

Last question was funny.
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2016, 07:56 am by Genius Of EPW

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

LOL

cevans1290

haven't seen the debate, about to now
best ever btw
:police:
Piotr for pres

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Every single question though :pig-2: :pig-11:
15 year old vs the first ever corrupt politician

heheheh