Epic Perfect World

Apollumi- Y'all started pk while I'm in the lib

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
wasn't here for this pk but glad to know that we win it great job as usual guys :normal-1:

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
all i see on this video is your faction getting pushed all pk and kiting all over the place , think you need 150 LP genie , more holy path lmao
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2016, 09:40 pm by EragonN

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
I liked the music..ok,btw nice vid  ! ;3333 ИЗИ ПИЗИ  :normal-2:
bb

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
wasn't here for this pk but glad to know that we win it great job as usual guys :normal-1:
we won and we don't even play LOL.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

PURGATORY

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
dude they got destroyed what the fak and they're still talking LOL

oh hello

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
We quit this game and they still lose to us lmao

Insanity

i see the russians are back in tyrants, saw 20 this pk
its really sad how the people that called them monkeys in gc after tw are now back with them
gotta do what u gotta do
desperate times call for desperate measures but in the end, u still lost after u rg 4 hours before our normal pk time so you can surprise us with triple our number fully prepared but it all turned upside down when you got utterly destroyed this pk

never forget
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2016, 12:24 am by Dream

Offline Klaus

• The Original
think we resquaded for this kinda pk ,no squad needed and still won lmao so easy
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2016, 12:25 am by Dream

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
can't win your masters boys
i feel like i'm dead

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
i see the russians are back in tyrants, saw 20 this pk
its really sad how the people that called them monkeys in gc after tw are now back with them
gotta do what u gotta do
desperate times call for desperate measures but in the end, u still lost after u rg 4 hours before our normal pk time so you can surprise us with triple our number fully prepared but it all turned upside down when you got utterly destroyed this pk

never forget
you talk like half of ppl in apo didn't shittalk the *** out of your guild lal Also btw we didn't call them back, they asked to rejoin us because they wanted to pk but whatever you wanna cry about,
http://prntscr.com/crvcpf keep telling your members stupid excuses for getting ***ed today, we didn't even skype sig for rg i came to pk a bit late n i was the first 1 to skype sig, we overran 50 sigs of yours and we got destroyed yeah man xD
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2016, 02:17 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
This is a video showing Tyrants winning, you on the wrong thread.

Is that why you run in the middle of PK when you were getting pushed/wiped to claim win on WC?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline lyrica

• Characters: Goldwin

Is that why you run in the middle of PK when you were getting pushed/wiped to claim win on WC?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Weren't you the one getting pushed/wiped and got quiet after we went SZ? o_O