Epic Perfect World

cant login

Offline asgards

someone can help me please i just make 3 accont no one can login with it.... i write correct username and password but it say is incorect... of all please someone help!!!

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Hey there.

Did you follow through with the activation e-mail sent to whichever e-mail you register for your in-game account?

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline asgards

Yes i alerdy verify all emails and reset password too for be sure but didn't work

Offline asgards

i was download game with torrent start patcher let's it update and didn't working i see just 1 server [test]

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You have confused the clients.
If you want to log in to currently active game, you should download the client from here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=download

Offline asgards

from there i was download i chose torrent one

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Can't be. I'ms sure there was a mistake. Torrent from that page is just 8 GB, while the one you downloaded is 10 GB

Offline asgards

yes man this I have after unzip and update have 10,3gb

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Okay then, since you downloaded our test server client, you can create an account for it here http://epw-download.com/panel/

Offline ツ atk

• TeamPavle
  • Characters: Atk
  • Faction: Kownap
Man those issue I know the feelings.. but not to aim on test sever, aiming on upcoming big patch on main server.. 

I downloaded also that EPW: Eclipes Client ( via Torrent)

And it's 9.8 something ( not yet zip or extract so I believe it will go more than 10gb) 

I let my pc on and updating that new downloaded client.. and I'm @work atm I don't have any idea if I did wrong or correct lol.. after my work I need to go direct and sit my ass infront of my pc.. 
Annoying/cancer class

Offline ツ atk

• TeamPavle
  • Characters: Atk
  • Faction: Kownap
To be sure.. 2 pc is running in my apartment..
Desktop = for new client updating etc..

Laptop= currently server(normal server New horizon)

And DONT FORGET to make BACK UP as always! All old files. 
Annoying/cancer class