Epic Perfect World

TW Time

NEVER MIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOOOU ~

LOL I LOVE THIS GUY

and stop QQing about the times. TW for me is at 4 in the afternoon and although most people would kill for that I am one of the few that would prefer it at 5 AM simply do to my messed up sleeping pattern and the fact that I Typically sleep at 1 pm lol (and you can ask anyone that's close to me and they will tell you it's true). that being said I drag my sleepy ass from bed and log on to do tw regardless sooooooooooooooooooo i suggest you either do it to or don't whine about it. besides TW starts on Friday so its not like you're doing shit anyways :>

dickroman

NEVER MIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOOOU ~

I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOUUUU TOOOO

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
It's okay guys, Alamat will surely miss this server and the people we have fought in PK's It was surely fun. 5 am TW is too much though.. Bye bye. Take care

kthxbai

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Why is there another post about this lol? Aga and the Gm's already went through this, things were said oki.
Don't see a need for another thread about this.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.
Why is there another post about this lol? Aga and the Gm's already went through this, things were said oki.
Don't see a need for another thread about this.

i wasn't here for the first one so i made them redo err thang so i could call them dumb :>

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
We already chenge tw time.

The server is european, so we will stay at a european time.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Areashi

• Banned
We already chenge tw time.

The server is european, so we will stay at a european time.
Exactly.

kitty stew

Oh, I didn't say to benefit us though, I suggested that it could suit everyone else. But if that's the case.. this is hopeless. Prolly quit the game and find another server... but I'll wait til GM said otherwise.
Better hope for an Australian server then.

TW times have been complained about for years on this and other servers, including the main PWI servers. It's just something you either can attend or not.

I do, however, think, because it's the weekend (btw they should remove Friday TW's), PW China (developer for PWI) should change their algorithm, ditch the whole "fill up all 20:xx slots first" method of slotting TWs and just make the time slots completely random to the other 09:xx and 14:xx slots too.
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2013, 03:33 pm by kitty stew

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
all I can say is...we can't satisfy everyone lol :/
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Better hope for an Australian server then.

TW times have been complained about for years on this and other servers, including the main PWI servers. It's just something you either can attend or not.

I do, however, think, because it's the weekend (btw they should remove Friday TW's), PW China (developer for PWI) should change their algorithm, ditch the whole "fill up all 20:xx slots first" method of slotting TWs and just make the time slots completely random to the other 09:xx and 14:xx slots too.

They actually did get rid of Friday TW's with the introduction of Nation Wars (now what was Sunday TW's is now Monday TW's...).  An implementing of what you suggest under this new system would screw things up so bad.  Dunno how it was on other servers, but on DW,  most of the big TW's were on Saturday (now on Sunday), which means that the Europeans got royally screwed further (being that Monday is a work day and all).

No one will be happy with any TW time unless it's one that's in the same time zone they're in.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Tali

They actually did get rid of Friday TW's with the introduction of Nation Wars (now what was Sunday TW's is now Monday TW's...).  An implementing of what you suggest under this new system would screw things up so bad.  Dunno how it was on other servers, but on DW,  most of the big TW's were on Saturday (now on Sunday), which means that the Europeans got royally screwed further (being that Monday is a work day and all).

No one will be happy with any TW time unless it's one that's in the same time zone they're in.

+1
It's either you can go or you can't. For me being in EST, TWs are at 4pm, which is a perfect time for me. You can't please anyone, and people will still get up early/stay up late if they're that big into TW.