Epic Perfect World

Hair Code Guide

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
Really good guide, it would be lovely if someone made something similar with colors 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Really good guide, it would be lovely if someone made something similar with colors
There's a few things about colors, what did you have in mind? 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

scatterer3

She will probably make it even better, even though it's good for now, let's get surprised xP

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
There's a few things about colors, what did you have in mind?
codes in general 

Opulence

codes in general
Echo's Guide covers colour codes + sites you can go to to get the decimal code. If thats what you meant. ^^
The new customization UI (in beta) is better for choosing colours now imo without having to edit the ini code. I could add a few very popular colours to my guide. But ye I don't want to take away anything from what Echo has done already.

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
Echo's Guide covers colour codes + sites you can go to to get the decimal code. If thats what you meant. ^^
The new customization UI (in beta) is better for choosing colours now imo without having to edit the ini code. I could add a few very popular colours to my guide. But ye I don't want to take away anything from what Echo has done already.
 i didn't mean the guide to get codes on your own, more like the actual codes since that would be really useful instead of having to search the sites again and finding the color ,having a few basic ones listed somewhere would be lovely

Opulence

i didn't mean the guide to get codes on your own, more like the actual codes since that would be really useful instead of having to search the sites again and finding the color ,having a few basic ones listed somewhere would be lovely
Okie ^^, I'll see what we can do. 

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
Okie ^^, I'll see what we can do.
Thanks idol for taking your time to  do such great guides !

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
How to get easy hair code:
Step 1: Create new char in the list and log it.
Step 2: Level it up and buy some hair fash.
Step 3: Make sure u wear the hair u want to use ( as default ) .
Step 4: Log out and save whole ini in char list.
Step 5: Go to epw char data and find : idHairModel and
                                                           idHairTex .
And then u got the code, just gota write it.

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
I was close okay, 0.5 a point  :(
esok  :rolleyes:
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.
Thanks for the positive feedback guys.  :monkey-23:

And I have some of the older codes for barbs. But none of them had any image examples. A lot of the hats/hairstyles for barbs are trash anyways or barely show up ... so have to sort through the worthwhile ones. Most external old guides haven't been kept up to this point in time.
:-[
Thanks for the guide, it's very enlightening.
I have a question though. Is it possible to change the second color of some Nightshade hairstyles by working on the .ini file? For exemple: Male NS Hairstyle 3 has some yellow on it. What I have in mind is to switch the yellow for another color. I tried google it but didn't find anything related.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I have a question though. Is it possible to change the second color of some Nightshade hairstyles by working on the .ini file? For exemple: Male NS Hairstyle 3 has some yellow on it. What I have in mind is to switch the yellow for another color. I tried google it but didn't find anything related.
Don't think so, its a set color, kinda like hats, I suppose it can be fixed with manually coloring it, but thats advanced stuff.

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
Don't think so, its a set color, kinda like hats, I suppose it can be fixed with manually coloring it, but thats advanced stuff.
Yea... maybe that's why I didn't find anything about it.
Oh well.

Opulence

Thanks idol for taking your time to  do such great guides !
Here she is: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=38948.0 , if you have any suggestions let me know ^^.

I think Echo would have to add a separate hairstyle at the NPC. I know for sure she did almost all TB/EG/NS hairs without colors/accesorries at the hair npcs if you've checked that out. ^^

Last Edit: Oct 09, 2016, 02:04 pm by 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝒹

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
Here she is: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=38948.0 , if you have any suggestions let me know ^^.
I think Echo would have to add a separate hairstyle at the NPC. I know for sure she did almost all TB/EG/NS hairs without colors/accesorries at the hair npcs if you've checked that out. ^^

I actually never saw this. I'll check it out, thanks!