Epic Perfect World

If I could have one dream come true......

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
cool dream bro! just let martians know that not all humans plan to colonize them and that the ppl who came are enough to eat  leave earth alone xD

guess we won't be growing martian weed. they might want our bones for their munchies :monkey-19:

Offline Vampy

I hope it is alright if we add our own* if i could have one dream come true ideas* and while my one dream is not nearly as amusing as colonizing mars i only want one little bitty dream that is that the GM's would find it in their hearts to add one more line of slots to the account stash.Would make moving items between toons sooooo much easier on players. OK return to your regular programming sorry to interrupt =)
Chillin out with friends in ChillZone

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
I hope it is alright if we add our own* if i could have one dream come true ideas* and while my one dream is not nearly as amusing as colonizing mars i only want one little bitty dream that is that the GM's would find it in their hearts to add one more line of slots to the account stash.Would make moving items between toons sooooo much easier on players. OK return to your regular programming sorry to interrupt =)

+1000

Tali

guess we won't be growing martian weed. they might want our bones for their munchies :monkey-19:

oh god i died LOL

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
My dream I'd love to come true is the one where there's a door in space, and I dunno how I got up there but everything's all what I imagined space to be like from various cartoons, deep dark purple and psychedelically mesmerizing, but yea behind this door is everyone I know or heard of that ever died and they're all in suits at some dinner party drinking champagne and they all chillin with eachother like Saddam Hussein is casually crackin jokes with Hitler a couple KKK guys a couple Jewish people and some Al Qaida suicide bombers and everyone's peaceful and stuff. Mm happy place
Yo

Tali

My dream I'd love to come true is the one where there's a door in space, and I dunno how I got up there but everything's all what I imagined space to be like from various cartoons, deep dark purple and psychedelically mesmerizing, but yea behind this door is everyone I know or heard of that ever died and they're all in suits at some dinner party drinking champagne and they all chillin with eachother like Saddam Hussein is casually crackin jokes with Hitler a couple KKK guys a couple Jewish people and some Al Qaida suicide bombers and everyone's peaceful and stuff. Mm happy place

I'll have what he's smokin'.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

Make another account, create toon(s) that you don't plan
to level up. Dual client to trade that toon from "giver", than
from "taker", to transfer 64 items at once.

Yes, Account Stash COULD be bigger, but things still work already.

~~~~~

There's no return from Mars. If you have any plans here, don't go.

And once you get there, you're on your own.
There are only two viable options:
- solve "the problem" quick enough
- someone dies

(See those 'redneck' images on the Net. Rednecks would skip
"glamour" and find quickest and simplest soluions.)

Also, if any future for Martian colony is planned, the most
important part is ability to raise children.

It's one way ticket. I'm not ready to go, but someone is.

~~~~~

The best thing to do is to give the alternative to selected
people under death penalty. They won't have to die,
and society will still "get rid of them".

Their crime was caused by their incompatibility with
the environment. Let them build their own, from scratch,
it can develop some day. No need to guard them. They
will be too busy to survive, knowing there's no way back.

Remember how both Americas, Sibiria and Australia started.
And see them today. I think that there's no price too high to
send people to Mars with ANYTHIG they might need to succeed.

Tons of Duct tape and WD40 included.

~~~~~

Knowing human nature, there has to be one, single colony.
If there's two or more of them, they will PK each other.

~~~~~

BTW, there's no smoking there. Not even tobacco.
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2013, 04:02 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
I'll have what he's smokin'.

White rhino :>
Yo

Tali

White rhino :>

omw.

and +1 geriatrix i hope they make space grade duct tape... :sad: nothing will be broken again!

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
I read ALL of that, interesting!
Yo

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
I read ALL of that, interesting!

Posted in wrong topic too high
Yo

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Posted in wrong topic too high

No I didn't omg
Yo

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
If I can have one dream that can come true mmmm I would dream everyone blessed

Offline Therras

• Papi.
If i could have 1 dream come true, it would be happiness, i dont need/want anything else.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
Okay I'll take all of ur 93k ec since u don't want -5-5-5