Epic Perfect World

Wipe it!

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Just cuz with the massive update coming (beta to launch) we should just wipe it (refeed the donators back ofc) and just give everyone a cookie and start the fun again

Why Wipe? it resets the server, everyone is end game and half the time everyone is afk bored, or standing out in pk area's bored, waiting for events to happen

yes alot of people will hate a wipe cuz they loose "progress" but when you finally achieve your goal, of god gear who you gana kill with it?

okay points made, do it or don't, vote or don't vote, I just think the game would be really fun again if it got wiped upon this huge update

Oh and now we have Nightshade classes, hurry up with dat Homestead update :))))))) Jkjk you guys are doing great keep up the good work

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Stop doing cocaine.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
1 2 Agatio is coming for your 3 4 better lock your door 5 6 grab your crucifix 7 8 gonna stay up and bait 9 10 Never be on EPW again
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2016, 04:23 pm by Genius Of EPW

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

+1  ;D ;D

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
refeed the donators back ofc
never gonn see even half the money back in that case lul
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Yes bro wipe gear and kill server good idea! Ijs I understand that this is a pve server but at the same time you should understand that 500-600 of us literally log to pk and not farm all day like some do .

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
This guy is retarded, since beta started every idiot out here making a thread rofl

Anyway -1 obviously 

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
You are funky nice 

Offline Lill 🌶