Epic Perfect World

AE/AM playing in snow with 0fkGiven/Warning/420

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
Omg are you mad
idc wath you guys focusing more or not
idc for 420 or Tyrants
dont make shtzz they was witch us like said dady boy
You guys are mad for shtzz pk
deam
idc wath you guys post in video
This is so Fuuny
Dappy is best archer, after Teasing ofc!

Offline Hzeel

• Characters: Dappy,AngeII
Dappy is best archer, after Teasing ofc!
:normal-37:

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
and dad you seem highly emotional why is that?
cuz i hate when a guild that claim win after goin sz in 1st wipe having more ppl calls mine nab ez rekt nubs etc pls think other way we dont bark on wc EZ AE REKT we say gf and there is a lonley kitsune thats on task to flame on forum so we speak back and now we have a drama wtf is wrong with your guild 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
cuz i hate when a guild that claim win after goin sz in 1st wipe having more ppl calls mine nab ez rekt nubs etc pls think other way we dont bark on wc EZ AE REKT we say gf and there is a lonley kitsune thats on task to flame on forum so we speak back and now we have a drama wtf is wrong with your guild
We have drama? Well I can say we don't have drama not sure if  you have drama. It's just opinions :) And whenever pk is off I always turn wc off so I don't see if someone is barking there. If anything I just thank for the pk and that's it. But obviously if I am being trashtalked I do reply, but only to a point cause on this server one has to stop otherwise the barking goes on forever. Now let's just restore the peace and call it gf XD

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
Check my pov of today's pk I was the 3rd Sq leader count how many in ptand add 20 than count your numbers also look how many times pedja team on me

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Check my pov of today's pk I was the 3rd Sq leader count how many in ptand add 20 than count your numbers also look how many times pedja team on me
In the end we were 26 in total including Metal. In the beginning of todays pk you were heavily outnumbered I admit but in the end we were cause if you had 20+ and Warning + Pedja constantly on both sides. But today pk was more fun than yesterday for sure so thank you for it.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Somoene took a indirect ss personal! 
Btw warn for what gm, contained no insult.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Somoene took a indirect ss personal!
Btw warn for what gm, contained no insult.
:normal-12: :normal-2: