Epic Perfect World

AE/AM playing in snow with 0fkGiven/Warning/420

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Fun pk that was actually more to just prove that there is pk even though the beta testing is going on. I was told earlier no use to even try cause the server is totally dead. Well that was proven wrong. Thank you 0fk/Warning and some Tyrants + always 420 who seemed to like more our backside on this pk.

Music: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

OmegaRa

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Good job of playing without ep.
90% of the video though shows the fight 0fk sigged 15ppl against your 30-40 . We wanted to give some pk, even if way less... But yeah already posted my version so just fair you show yours lol.

Offline Mordorok

good vid enemies gonna hate ;)

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Goodjob nice video good to see other factions pking

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Nice video and nice sandwiching of CC pt of Aftermath :) 

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
ArchEnemy and Aftermath allied? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, is tyroth still director or is this the biggest joke of the century
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

OmegaRa

ArchEnemy and Aftermath allied? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, is tyroth still director or is this the biggest joke of the century
Yeah
Tyroth quit after he got easied 
Other guilds were allying so we came to an agreement. 

Offline Mordorok

Yeah
Tyroth quit after he got easied
Other guilds were allying so we came to an agreement.
yea ur true lmao the reason ur talking out of ur ass is cuz ur face whas so ugly u started walking on ur 2 hands and started talking out of your ass lmao stfu if u dont know anythign about me cuz that fight whas 1-2 months before i rekt chriss 3-0 ez fag

no the biggest joke of the century are you lmao gtfo before i log domgrath to wreck ur ass again  :normal-2:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Fun pk that was actually more to just prove that there is pk even though the beta testing is going on. I was told earlier no use to even try cause the server is totally dead. Well that was proven wrong. Thank you 0fk/Warning and some Tyrants + always 420 who seemed to like more our backside on this pk.
 There is alot of pk in asian zone , maybe tyrants and apo dont pk as much in eu but there is plenty of other spots to hit around eu timezone as well . Looks like fun pk , cant stand this music tho ..

Offline Hzeel

• Characters: Dappy,AngeII
Awsome Video Tero:)
Ez Pk:police:

OmegaRa

Can GM delete useless comments from butthurt players

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Looked easy xD and the butthurts will always come here to say they were the ones who won :rolleyes:

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Looked easy xD and the butthurts will always come here to say they were the ones who won :rolleyes:
You guys szed after getting wiped... Call it a win if you want  ;)

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
You guys szed after getting wiped... Call it a win if you want  ;)
Yeah, when you called 2x our numbers after getting wiped yourselves like 10 times?