• Characters: Healios
i found those guides very usefull and i wanted to share this with ya :

http://pwi-forum.gdevtalk.net/showthreadeca3.html?t=1741071

Duskblade Beginners Guide PWI

Duskblade Advanced Guide PWI

--------------------------------
Territory War Techniques
--------------------------------
Shadow Prey is outstanding for making barbs lose their catapults. Fly in the air, use Shadow Prey, Blinking Moment, Galemark, Strigimorphic Dive, Divine Moonlight. They will 100% lose their catapult unless they use genie or a teammate attacks them right at the beginning of Divine Moonlight.

that's something u should know XD

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
B R O K E N

Offline Galen

Does the second combo even work? He goes from Grief to Constellation Arc, both of which need Everlasting Ode as a combo prerequisite. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
Does the second combo even work? He goes from Grief to Constellation Arc, both of which need Everlasting Ode as a combo prerequisite.

Didn't watch the video, but in reaper form it should be able to work. Can't remember if the cd on everlasting ode is reduced to 1sec or not. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

Offline Galen

He said it was without reaper form though, and the macro went right from grief to constellation arc. Strange...

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
if you noticed then there is repeat on the combo means that it uses the same combo with grief and then repeats himself and uses constellation arc instead because grief will be still in cooldown so this combo is done over and over...

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Idk why you need a guide. It's easy 

Offline Galen

if you noticed then there is repeat on the combo means that it uses the same combo with grief and then repeats himself and uses constellation arc instead because grief will be still in cooldown so this combo is done over and over...
Ah, I see. Thank you!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

Shadow Prey is outstanding for making barbs lose their catapults. Fly in the air, use Shadow Prey, Blinking Moment, Galemark, Strigimorphic Dive, Divine Moonlight. They will 100% lose their catapult unless they use genie or a teammate attacks them right at the beginning of Divine Moonlight.

that's something u should know XD
i think ppl that do that should get banned :normal-19:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Idk why you need a guide. It's easy

zSavX

So my question is how will the r8 rolls be determined for DB for maximum output for the class? is x3 int wrist going to be ideal like all the other phys classes?

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
r8 rolls chance will be the same as the other classes , no changes of r8 rolls into those class.
r8 rolls will not be changed , main is not beta.

yea int will be possible on those classes but will be very hard to get it.