Epic Perfect World

0FKGiven mass pk - AE/AM/Tyrants and 420 not enough

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Mass pk with a few warning helping against AE/AM/Tyrants and with a squad of 420 around (shoutouts to 420, they did not ally up with anyone). Started with half the numbers, at the end they still had way more but our teamwork was on poin :police: .
Started on barb, switched to wiz since barbarian against x2 numbers is a pain.
Thx everyone for the pk, was fun : Enjoy

0FKGiven still recruiting: 0fk.shivtr.com

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Nice video boss. Was a good pk  :police:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Weeaboi died less than 20 times.

Today was a good day, boss.

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
So good mine qt's, very proud of everyone in this PK :pig-48:

Btw, you have mail Nimy  :police: :police: :police:

Offline IAmRage

• best wiz in the making
  • get rekt
  • Characters: IAmRage
good video I got 0 deaths we was outnumbered and won proves we are the best
Returning Wizard!! Old school vet

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
That was mass pk vs Tyrants? Doesn't even look like they have a full squad.  Even looks like 420 has more.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
That was mass pk vs Tyrants? Doesn't even look like they have a full squad.  Even looks like 420 has more.
They definitely had more than 420 actually and they were with AE & AM.

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
Strong video boss  ;)
If you not with me then you against me

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Thank you for the fun pk will post our POV soon. However Tyrants was attacking both sides and at 5+ minutes of your video AE/AM already szed cause we were getting less and you were getting more. The whole pk was to prove wrong that during beta testing the main server is dead from pk like I was told earlier today XD Nevertheless was a lot of fun!

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
They definitely had more than 420 actually and they were with AE & AM.

Thank you for the fun pk will post our POV soon. However Tyrants was attacking both sides and at 5+ minutes of your video AE/AM already szed cause we were getting less and you were getting more. The whole pk was to prove wrong that during beta testing the main server is dead from pk like I was told earlier today XD Nevertheless was a lot of fun!

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
But having 2x our numbers at the start worked in your favor, then when we got closer to your number it's become unfair? I counted 39 of you guys (Excluding Tyrants sq that came later other than 1 or two people that came with you) while there was only 17~18 of us. The PK wasn't to prove anything, you guys sigged on not even a squad of us at Timberfield with two factions so you can convince yourselves you're actually winning something but instead you lost back and your people gave up. On Explicit's salt, I'm not even gonna comment.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
 Even looks like 420 has more.

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
Dad carry pk with 3 man Sq 0 eps dies less than weeaboi

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Nice video boss. Was a good pk  :police:
Thx sir, awesome AA
Weeaboi died less than 20 times.

Today was a good day, boss.

Yes, after partying all eps you survived longer hehe
So good mine qt's, very proud of everyone in this PK :pig-48:

Btw, you have mail Nimy  :police: :police: :police:
Yes awese job, there were ec in the mail  :police:

good video I got 0 deaths we was outnumbered and won proves we are the best
+1
Im sure they called for help but rest was playing beta. Just because they didnt have 30 doesnt mean they were not pking there.
I got pm from AM member asking for fac vs fac. I rejected since i couldnt call 30-40 ppl that he told me would come. Then your ally sigs at 5 of us at timber. Already tells much about AM at least.
But anyways about your comment, from what i see your last sig before szing was after tyrants and you got killed by us, 420 was behind us too. Although im not sure who tyrants was attacking, your last sig was AE/AM vs us, without tyrants. I dont see any reason to sz, even if you were losing ppl, would have had same numbers as us...
Thx for the fun though, thats what counts.
fun pk
Yesss was fun
Dad carry pk with 3 man Sq 0 eps dies less than weeaboi
Dad tried to steal all eps!! :rolleyes: