Epic Perfect World

Archers using fists? PVP?

rainlu

my opinion on this goes with fist/claw barbs. they're absolutely useless. i always build a pure archer. the only claws i use on my archer on PWI is the level 70 ones, just because he can wear them. i stated his strength to 106 to wear the aqua vicious helm. and even then i look at him and say to myself "why?". you have no skills with fist/claw weapons except wingspan, and even then its drastically weakened

how can you say that, how can you...
it's like saying that demon archers don't deserve to live...sorry for ressurecting this, but my eyes...!

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas

Offline StormyNightz

• I'm a HellRazor
  • Cynix <3
I haven't really pvp'd at all cuz i'm a noob. I use fists all the time for PVE 5aps sparked and bosses are down in 2 secs. =)
"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
There's a good chance the thoughts in my head will exit my mouth, don't say I didn't warn you.

StormyNights 150 R8 Demon Archer
Brooke 146 Sage Psychic
SlyVirgo 148 Assassin(farmer)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Only reason an archer would ever use fists is to get high aps for PVE but in any case a sin would outmatch it at such task.

rainlu

Only reason an archer would ever use fists is to get high aps for PVE but in any case a sin would outmatch it at such task.
not really aps works you just need to be aware what the opponent is doing for example you can nerf an actual sin with aps using an archer ,just the way how you do it is a master of fact  :pig-4:

Offline StormyNightz

• I'm a HellRazor
  • Cynix <3
I can kill off someone pretty quick with fists and aps from what I have tested I wouldn't use it in mass pk maybe 1v1? Depending on the class you're fighting. For squishies maybe?
"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
There's a good chance the thoughts in my head will exit my mouth, don't say I didn't warn you.

Brooke 146 Sage Psychic

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I can kill off someone pretty quick with fists and aps from what I have tested I wouldn't use it in mass pk maybe 1v1? Depending on the class you're fighting. For squishies maybe?
that's cool.  :normal-35:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

sixsignsofalex

They aren't actaully that bad :) and good when someone gets up close :) catches em off gaurd and deals decent dmg

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
LMAO ARCHERS DEAL DECENT DMG WITH FISTS dont make me laugh any harder, ill cry. with base str you prolly hit people around 500 dmg in pvp. maybe less without fist masteries, i welcome any of you to fight my bm fist to fist, ill use 120 fists.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

sixsignsofalex

LMAO ARCHERS DEAL DECENT DMG WITH FISTS dont make me laugh any harder, ill cry. with base str you prolly hit people around 500 dmg in pvp. maybe less without fist masteries, i welcome any of you to fight my bm fist to fist, ill use 120 fists.

o.o for an archer to hit 500 per hit, is well...very low lol. and besides, with nice aps, debuffs, spark, bloodvow, high crit, demon qs, etc etc. It is DECENT. no one is saying 'go roll a fist archer! own all pk' nor 'omg fist archer is pro' not even 'fist archer is pretty good' I said it was decent, especially if they r up close to catch em off gaurd. that is all, goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline StormyNightz

• I'm a HellRazor
  • Cynix <3
For aps it doesn't matter if you just hit 500 it's the speed of the attacks that adds up. Don't QQ unless you've played one. And yes I do deal decent damage with fists. Have you played an archer? Smh.

Brooke 146 Sage Psychic

sixsignsofalex

^ Thankyou Miss. Thank you so much.

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
For aps it doesn't matter if you just hit 500 it's the speed of the attacks that adds up. Don't QQ unless you've played one. And yes I do deal decent damage with fists. Have you played an archer? Smh.
its not QQ when i hit you 3-4k at 5.0 <3 vs your 500
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline StormyNightz

• I'm a HellRazor
  • Cynix <3
its not QQ when i hit you 3-4k at 5.0 <3 vs your 500

You forget to mention some of our skills are available in fists. Wings of Grace for example which make your first 3-4k attack null and void and gives us time to stun and switch and aps the crap out of you. Also putting aside the amount of hp we have i'm sitting at 37k hp with a crap ton of evasion.

Brooke 146 Sage Psychic

Offline StormyNightz

• I'm a HellRazor
  • Cynix <3
^ Thankyou Miss. Thank you so much.

You're welcome ;P hehe

Brooke 146 Sage Psychic