Eclipse open beta tests begun!

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 09:43 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Asstute

???????

Do I have to install the new client using one of the three options if I want to participate in open-beta??

Because I don't have the option to update using the current patcher 

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
I updated my client but there's no option for creating new classes. Do I have to re-download the client?
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
???????

Do I have to install the new client using one of the three options if I want to participate in open-beta??

Because I don't have the option to update using the current patcher
You can't use current client to update it. You need a new one. Plus you wouldn't be able to play on a current server.  

PURGATORY

You can't use current client to update it. You need a new one. Plus you wouldn't be able to play on a current server.  
You can start downloading the client:

option 1:  torrent

option 2:  direct download

Soon I will post the patch notes and make forum board dedicated for the tests.
But I don't know when exactly the beta will launch. Server is ready, but I would like to do few more quest adjustments. Should be this weekend still ^^
I believe it's this one
Last Edit: Oct 05, 2016, 06:12 am by Damage

kurniawan145

make a quick patchers please from EPW version 164   1.5.1 to 1.5.3 please

Offline Pupa

• Characters: PupaMist
thank u so much :-*

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Simple question , when beta is done.. And i didnt download the whole thing (10GB) to test cuz my internet speed is like turtles , when it comes to the original server ,can i just update it from game's patcher or do i still need to download the whole thing again ? ??? ??? :-X
sig by my sister ♥

kurniawan145

i must dowload full client to play beta . dont have a quick patcher huh ? please

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
ty again for the classes men so enjoyable..

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i must dowload full client to play beta . dont have a quick patcher huh ? please
> PWI to EPW patch (patching info inside)

Simple question , when beta is done.. And i didnt download the whole thing (10GB) to test cuz my internet speed is like turtles , when it comes to the original server ,can i just update it from game's patcher or do i still need to download the whole thing again ? ??? ??? :-X
Please either use PWI to EPW patch option or download the full client.  Making patch for New Horizons version would be a big hassle for me and really problematic to download for players due to size of the update (almost 3GB). Redownloading full client would faster and easier.

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
Fawking dbs are wayyyy too powerful.. Will have to make a full str barb , no other choice...

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
We want to test all events/instances/quests/adjust balance matters. At least 1 full week.
You can't update current EPW client - either patch PWI one (if you have it) or sadly you will have to download new beta client.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
1h to download full client...pls seed more guize