Epic Perfect World

Gear Macro

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
this is literally the most ******ed suggestion i have seen, you are complaining because the psy goes physical immune and black voodoo and you can't switch def, did you bother looking at it from his side too? he will get physical rings vit tome whole def r8 set ornas wep, just for pure defense and can switch to them in one second, how are you going to kill this? okay say you zerk crit the psy he died in attack gear, what about others classes? if this suggestion was implemented you will regret it and start begging the developer to remove it

- no

omg you're so mean :(

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Pls pls my pc is wooden can you implement a marcro that auto walks auto attacks nearest target and kites when get hit? :rolleyes:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
englighten me with your knowledge, how did he switch when the gear pieces aren't even on hotkeys, and they all switch at the same time, with a normal keyboard you can press up to 3 keys at once
zzzz you onli played 1.4 don't u ? is okey you can still create macros if you open the game folder and u go deep inside the files or 2 options he can just be using 2 scripts/ packet senders to swich the gears of any part of your skill bar....
If u don't belive me i can send u in a pm a video how to do it :)

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
this is literally the most ******ed suggestion i have seen, you are complaining because the psy goes physical immune and black voodoo and you can't switch def, did you bother looking at it from his side too? he will get physical rings vit tome whole def r8 set ornas wep, just for pure defense and can switch to them in one second, how are you going to kill this? okay say you zerk crit the psy he died in attack gear, what about others classes? if this suggestion was implemented you will regret it and start begging the developer to remove it

- no
This

Stop trying to make the game easier tbh.

Zirkon

-1 for this suggestion
Gear changing is actually another skill, gear macro would just make it easier

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
talk about necro'ing a thread almost a year old  :shocked:
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
zzzz you onli played 1.4 don't u ? is okey you can still create macros if you open the game folder and u go deep inside the files or 2 options he can just be using 2 scripts/ packet senders to swich the gears of any part of your skill bar....
If u don't belive me i can send u in a pm a video how to do it :)
Whats so bad about someone having only played 1.4? "if you open the game folder and u go deep inside the files" what the ***? If he is using packet senders he would have been banned a long time ago.

scatterer3

Revengence pm me in game and I show ya how.