Epic Perfect World

Gear Macro

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
With my ancient laptop which is still made outta stone, theres a high chance if i button mash my keyboard for gear , ill end up dequipping them . So i change gear with mouse, and i bet there are loads of people who dont aps ,  cause unable to change full sets of gear instantly, so i think a gear macro would help heavily ...m not sure if it can be implemented tho but ET said aga would reply to it
i have only seen 1 game that does this (might be more), i dunno if Agatio can implement this or not but its a good idea  :-\
i'll let him reply to this  :rolleyes:
.....and this was before nh patch soo i was wondering if theres anything that could be done

Offline Ravish

Huh... Do you think it is fair?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

you don't get it don't you ? gz u can use a macro to swich gear perfect amazing GZ if u don't know how to play your class you will still be 1 2 3

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.

how the fck dude

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
Yea I played Final Fantasy for a bit, and they do have the Gear sets that you can make, just like our fashion ones.

They mainly had it because all your classes are on one character, but for bms and anything else I could see how this could really help. If we can do it for here or not, no idea.

But would be awesome if we could!

+1

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
That video is just a fake one
he just keeps bag as chat cover so u wont see ppl typing = time passing and he just stops , changes gear, records again, its not hard to leave character in same place...then continue moving, wow.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
you don't get it don't you ? gz u can use a macro to swich gear perfect amazing GZ if u don't know how to play your class you will still be 1 2 3
englighten me with your knowledge, how did he switch when the gear pieces aren't even on hotkeys, and they all switch at the same time, with a normal keyboard you can press up to 3 keys at once

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
An old MMORPG had that too, sadly it's close.  :'(
Holic. But they had it just because you could have 2 classes on same char so you'd have to change their armour and weps.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
he just keeps bag as chat cover so u wont see ppl typing = time passing and he just stops , changes gear, records again, its not hard to leave character in same place...then continue moving, wow.
Ye, it's fake. Whenever he changes gears, the screen freezes for a split second
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ravish

how the fck dude
Easy.
LOL, you are sad.
Screen is frozing cos of laggs.  And suggestion is about adding thing like this, and video proves that it is unbalanced. Here is another video.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
use 12345`12345 no program
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2014, 04:14 pm by Solomon

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Here is another video.

How do you do it though? :p
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president

yes i think its very fair for people who dont have skill or NASA level PCs ,
and m sure most of the server esp the ones who play melee classes would love to have it regardless of their skill level, hell think of archers switch between chan and int with just one button
but the thread aside
TEACH ME HOW YOU DO THIS MAGIC I WILL WORSHIP YOU

unless you are using a third party program like аутосвап
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2014, 04:10 pm by fengshui4ever

Offline Ravish

It's against the rules.

Insanity

this is literally the most retarded suggestion i have seen, you are complaining because the psy goes physical immune and black voodoo and you can't switch def, did you bother looking at it from his side too? he will get physical rings vit tome whole def r8 set ornas wep, just for pure defense and can switch to them in one second, how are you going to kill this? okay say you zerk crit the psy he died in attack gear, what about others classes? if this suggestion was implemented you will regret it and start begging the developer to remove it

- no