Epic Perfect World

customization error

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
i did a trade and when i clicked finish trade i crashed and when i reopened game it said customization error verify client so i verified and now when i log in all my toons are bald with black face....when i use a makeover scroll it doesnt open it, it just freezes and i have to close client

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I'm not 100% sure of this specific issue but you can try running the fixit.bat in EPW/launcher and then verify the client through the patcher afterwards then run the client and see if the issues is fixed.

Let me know if that works or not.

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
nope it didnt work im not sure wth is going on every toon on my acc is black face black eyes black lips and no hair and wont open makeover service

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
nope it didnt work im not sure wth is going on every toon on my acc is black face black eyes black lips and no hair and wont open makeover service
Have you ini edited a character recently? 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

It seems that your Models.pck, or Textures.pck files are corrupted. Since these files are not fixed via Verify, you will need to reinstall the client in order to fix the corrupted files.

Make sure to backup your custom files if you are using them, and delete the game completely from your system.

You can install the new (latest) game files here : http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=download

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
ya i edited a char for the screenshot contest then edited it back maybe 5 mins before this happened, thanks domgrath ill give that a shot, i appreciate all the help from everyone

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Its facedata not models/textures
If u dont see faces/hairs its in facedata.pck
You will also notice that u will have no script lag with that facedata.pck u got atm going
The other reason is your graphic card failing to display 3d shd
But id check facedata anyhow
Ask any1 to give u their facedata.pck and replace
You'll save alot of work
The facedata.pck is corrupted / has missing files
Makeover scroll panel is also related to facedata.pck
Your facedata.pck must have atleast 200mb 
Yours most likely has 8-9mb which means all but base structure is deleted Or it has been corrupted and made unreadable after base structure and beyond

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
ya i edited a char for the screenshot contest then edited it back maybe 5 mins before this happened, thanks domgrath ill give that a shot, i appreciate all the help from everyone

Its facedata not models/textures If u dont see faces/hairs its in facedata.pck

It could also be facedata.pck as Seby has pointed out, in my opinion your safest bet is to reinstall the entire client to avoid future issues; however if you don't feel like completely reinstalling the client feel, free to download my facedata.pck file below to see if that fixes the issue.

Facedata.pck

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

It could also be facedata.pck as Seby has pointed out, in my opinion your safest bet is to reinstall the entire client to avoid future issues; however if you don't feel like completely reinstalling the client feel, free to download my facedata.pck file below to see if that fixes the issue.

Facedata.pck
Im 100% sure its facedata.pck because i have 4 of them which i've played around with
If you remove all hairstyles and face related addons and leave just structure, ur character wil be just body and a ball above shoulders , without eyes, skin texture and a matte colour
You will also have no hairstyles unless u add them manually later
And this also removes Makeover scroll option which will get u in the state of unable to move in makeover panel but without buttons, possibility to go back or edit Ini
If you try to create new toon u will crash upon pressing create after u choose class
Try it out, its fun and rlly weird
People's ini will look like nightmare material...

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Im 100% sure its facedata.pck because i have 4 of them which i've played around with
If you remove all hairstyles and face related addons and leave just structure, ur character wil be just body and a ball above shoulders , without eyes, skin texture and a matte colour
You will also have no hairstyles unless u add them manually later
And this also removes Makeover scroll option which will get u in the state of unable to move in makeover panel but without buttons, possibility to go back or edit Ini
If you try to create new toon u will crash upon pressing create after u choose class
Try it out, its fun and rlly weird
People's ini will look like nightmare material...
Why are you a support member? ? ? ?

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
deleted all game files and reinstalled and works fine, thanks alot

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
deleted all game files and reinstalled and works fine, thanks alot

Awesome! Good to hear your problem is fixed.

Lilly_Satou

if any of the pck files get corrupted, you have to reinstall.

backups will not work whatsoever as they'll (<> pck files) just get corrupted by the client itself.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
if any of the pck files get corrupted, you have to reinstall. backups will not work whatsoever as they'll (<> pck files) just get corrupted by the client itself.

That's not true, some PCK files are fixed with verify, such as interfaces and surfaces.