Epic Perfect World

Donations

Offline xd1764

I see I can donate with US Dollars or Euro's but I am from England, can I still donate with pounds like and if so how many pounds = how much Cubi like? i don't understand exchange rates sorry if this question seems a bit thick like. Any help or explanation would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Walid

If you want to donate in Pound, it's almost same as EUR.

Have a look in the following:

1 USD = 3 gold
30 USD = 90 gold + 10 bonus gold
50 USD = 150 gold + 25 bonus gold
100 USD = 300 gold + 75 bonus gold

1 EUR = 3.8 gold
25 EUR = 95 gold + 15 bonus gold
40 EUR = 152 gold + 25 bonus gold
80 EUR = 304 gold + 75 bonus gold

Offline xd1764

So 1 pound should = about 3 gold still or there about?

Walid

I am not if 1 pound is 3.6 golds. Try to contact Agatio.

Offline xd1764

how would i contact Agatio BTW, is he in-game a lot, or e-mail, sorry new here so don't know these things yet.

Offline xd1764

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the US Dollars and Euro options are for the destination payment only, on your credit card you will see the payment as your country currency.

for example, u choose to donate 15euros.
this means that Agatio will recieve 15euros.
since you are from UK your currency is the Pound (dunno if this is the correct name) so in your credit card you will only have to pay 12.2280 (data colected from http://www.xe.com/ucc/

15.00 EUR
=
12.2280 GBP

hope i was able to clarify this for u  :-\

Offline Slashyy

i got the 25euro deal the other day and it cost me 21GBP if that helps

Offline xd1764

yes that helps a lot thanks one reason i was worried was i didn't want to pay like 30 euros and find it costs 50 pounds like and that xchange  works good for me it simple to use, i was worried about rates going up and down and wouldn't be the same every time, but with that i can check beforehand like. thanks a lot for that.
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2013, 09:57 am by xd1764

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
well currency will always change everyday due to the oil sales so the world currency changes with that.
but one thing wont change for now (dunno the future), and thats the value of the money.

Pound will always worth more than Euros and Euros will always worth more than US Dollars.

this means that if u are in UK u will pay less Pounds for more Euros, just like it was stated before on this topic  :-\

u can also check a currency website, there are plenty :D
i use XE cuz its always up to date  ;)