Epic Perfect World

Increase GoF Chance for WBs Polehammers on Forge

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
http://prntscr.com/co9v67  

So basicly WBs Gof chance is 7 rolls out of 100 which is bs compared to other classes. Can you increase GoF chance on forge to like 15-20%? I think the smallest class population on EPW which are WBs are sick of using Dragon Axe as their main DPH weapon and they would want something better which is basicly impossible to get ( gof 3x atk lvl). 4x def lvl weps being common thing, wrs with 3x int fists are beginning to shine too! http://prnt.sc/cnv2ti (thanks atlantic for making me emo) 4x atk lvl eas aswell. So please Agatio instead of nerfing us let us earn our buff with PvE!  :police: 

Offtopic: give me back my 5 atk lvl from r8 bonus k thx bye.

PURGATORY

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Agreed 100%

Useless trash stats such as "-Requirement" are on this weapon and the chance for GoF is so unbelievably low that it's a waste of money/time to even reroll a weapon for barbarian anyway.
Last Edit: Sept 30, 2016, 05:47 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
good joke i almost laughed 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Absolutely not. 
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Only weapon you can pray as WB is 3x def lvl or 4x def lvl. Not being able to invest into WBs wep for something better is just disgusting. 1 WB on entire server has a GoF weapon worthy of using which is that Azlyn guy/girl who got it after billion Damas/PEs used. It's kinda disgusting that i used 5k PE on my WBs wep and not be able to get a endgame wep. Bad luck? According to ratios i have around 500k PEs to farm up and spend to get a decent GoF wep and get 300 nerf WB threads cuz some1 got caught in atk gear and got autokilled by a WB.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Replace GoF to Sacrificial strike, which is as it should be
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
what the..

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
lul?              

PURGATORY

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Only weapon you can pray as WB is 3x def lvl or 4x def lvl. Not being able to invest into WBs wep for something better is just disgusting. 1 WB on entire server has a GoF weapon worthy of using which is that Azlyn guy/girl who got it after billion Damas/PEs used. It's kinda disgusting that i used 5k PE on my WBs wep and not be able to get a endgame wep. Bad luck? According to ratios i have around 500k PEs to farm up and spend to get a decent GoF wep and get 300 nerf WB threads cuz some1 got caught in atk gear and got autokilled by a WB.

Barbarian will in no way, shape, or form EVER be boosted or balanced on this server. Although every other class in the game has the ability to obtain their classes full potential, because of the 10 active barbarians on the server being better than 91.7% of the servers community, it will never happen.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes, because their dph damage is definitely insufficient.   

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Agreed, nice idea

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Yes, because their dph damage is definitely insufficient.  
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here