Epic Perfect World

NoHomo ShadowX R8 Wiz Highest Dmg

Proschii

1+
So funny, how abt they were w/o gears? ;) ofc u get high dmg bla bla bla bla

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Here we go with someone thinking that since they can't do it, no one else probably can. Here's some information: The target was wearing full Dragon. I know because I was there. Quit assuming things, it only makes you look less intelligent and more pathetic.
pffft I'll still aps you to death meng

Offline masotti

That's op? Molson deals 60k critted, non sparked on my full mag orned sin. Stonk once dealed 110k sparked, and Jolhans dealed 130k with his sin.
I was there we all had gear on.

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Dat phys marrow and whole gear taken off es Op  :police:

Offline Casanova.

A little late I know, but actually, we weren't without gear when we did this. Try again to troll please, it's so cute.

Please stop trolling bro , i did 420k spark BT on my own bm with HF , Genie Spark , Amp , and fortify debuffs...*HALF* of his gear was taken off(so he survived debuffs) and was phys marrowed.So your post es completely bs.Sorry bro  :-\

also look at the damage i did to this fully geared dragon/r8 sin with all those debuffs

One does not simply deal 120k more damage because a bm is phys marrowed and HA lol...so yeah , this just  proves the bm was at least with half gear off. GF '-'

PS: Shadow is a good wiz not saying hes bad =P dun get me wrong xD
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2013, 07:56 am by MacMiller

Offline Casanova.

Shadow hits a lot harder than Mac does. He's like a god compared to most wizzies on this server. And darlin, he even outhits him with non-crits and crits. Need to be more OP like he is, then brag <3 hehe Hate to burst your bubble there (:

That was a sin and was fully geared,u wont do 120k + more damage just cuz its a bm phys marrowed....also my gear is better :X,only thing he has better is double channel stat on wep.sorry to make ur post look completely stupid <3
And btw..I love how u keep an eye on me,on the things i post, feels good. <3
xoxo
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2013, 07:51 am by MacMiller

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Shadow hits a lot harder than Mac does. He's like a god compared to most wizzies on this server. And darlin, he even outhits him with non-crits and crits. Need to be more OP like he is, then brag <3 hehe Hate to burst your bubble there (:

Uhm, "Darlin," First off, don't talk to me like I'm some 6 year-old in grade school that's any lesser than you. Secondly, hate to burst YOUR bubble, but compare the two damage logs. Look at Mac's non-crits versus Shadow's.
Plus, Shadow never specified whether or not that 100k+ something he dealt was a non-crit or not. Not saying Shadow is a horrible Wizard because I've seen a lot of bad Wizards on here... He's just out-damaged by others. Plain and simple.

No need to be a smart-ass and get your panties in a twist over a deliberate discussion.
<3
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2013, 08:09 am by Satana

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Lmfao@ macmiller&santana that was funny

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
Please stop trolling bro , i did 420k spark BT on my own bm with HF , Genie Spark , Amp , and fortify debuffs...*HALF* of his gear was taken off(so he survived debuffs) and was phys marrowed.So your post es completely bs.Sorry bro  :-\

One does not simply deal 120k more damage because a bm is phys marrowed and HA lol...so yeah , this just  proves the bm was at least with half gear off. GF '-'

PS: Shadow is a good wiz not saying hes bad =P dun get me wrong xD

Actually, he's done a 300k+ crit to me while I was wearing full dragon gear and phys marrowed. What you're trying to tell me is that the BM he did that to and my BM were wearing half gear, even though I was there. "I must have been seeing things. I'm such a shitty BM I don't even know what gear I'm wearing half the time." Sorry, but it doesn't quite work that way with me. Also, saying "GF" doesn't mean topic over, you're right, end of discussion. If you plan on getting involved, at least have some facts before you have some input.

Offline Casanova.

Actually, he's done a 300k+ crit to me while I was wearing full dragon gear and phys marrowed. What you're trying to tell me is that the BM he did that to and my BM were wearing half gear, even though I was there. "I must have been seeing things. I'm such a shitty BM I don't even know what gear I'm wearing half the time." Sorry, but it doesn't quite work that way with me. Also, saying "GF" doesn't mean topic over, you're right, end of discussion. If you plan on getting involved, at least have some facts before you have some input.
300k is easy on geared phys marrowed bm look at the picture above and thats a sin 321k.What im saying is i dealt 420k on my bm with half gear off,pretty much full debuffed except Glacial Spike(without frenzy) and he dealt 450k.How did i hit 420k on HALF geared phys marrowed BM (having same atack levels im pretty sure than him,maybe 2 or 3 more/less)and he deals 450k on full gear bm LOL.Explain please?what skill was it? what debuffs? etc..

No trash talking plz....

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
300k is easy on geared phys marrowed bm look at the picture above and thats a sin 321k.What im saying is i dealt 420k on my bm with half gear off,pretty much full debuffed except Glacial Spike(without frenzy) and he dealt 450k.How did i hit 420k on HALF geared phys marrowed BM (having same atack levels im pretty sure than him,maybe 2 or 3 more/less)and he deals 450k on full gear bm LOL.Explain please?what skill was it? what debuffs? etc..

No trash talking plz....

Okay, I'm sorry, Since you can't do it, no one can. You're a god Wizard and no one should ever doubt your endless wisdom. Get over yourself.

Offline Casanova.

Not posting anymore here in this thread...u just want to cause drama and that wont happen,enjoy talking about me if u want  :normal-36:

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
You know it. Forgot I was you for a second there. You and your ignorant friend Stonk. Because apparently everyone everywhere ever is always talking about you two. They never learn. -.-
Anyways. good job Shadow, regardless of what your haters say.
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2013, 05:07 pm by Phipple