Epic Perfect World

trials glitched up on me QQ

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Ok so i killed all the mobs and the boss wont spawn in trial of sacrifice.

the above photo shows i killed enough mobs.

this 1 shows that i can still enter the trial after leaving even though all the mobs were killed (so i never got the boss)

i tried makeing everyone who was in the trial relog and enter again. im honestly at a loss for options here. Agaito offered to spawn me the boss (i couldnt find its name). That wouldn't truly solve my problem though anyway since i cant advance to the next trial. If anyone has any ideas on how to make this work besides wait for trials reset it would be awesome. Thanks in advance for any help.

update:

I stayed out of the trial for about an hour and it reset. So i can atleast do it again now :D

The boss's name is Astaria. Just did another trials run and it spawns for me this time

Also someone said that the boss is invisible and you have to walk around till you find it. I had characters spread out around the room so not so sure about this but i do admit i didn't try walking around much since i had toons on 4 sides of the room.
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2013, 05:39 pm by AOH
we had the same problem with it. after you reset were you able to do it successfully the second time around?
Arduous

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
just tried it again today. it is not working this time ether been waiting about 15-20 mins for a boss to spawn. im about to PM a GM and ask what i can do because this is really getting to me now. the first few trials are garbage drops in comparison to the last few and now i ass out on the rest of them not to mention 2 hours wasted. anyway hopefully ill have a more helpful response for ya soon :3

update: i never actually spoke with a GM. there was only 1 online at the time and im guessing they were afk.
             i did how ever intentionally not kill the 667+ mobs for the boss who actually drops mats. this worked to allow me to continue threw the trials. (it was a loss of EC/time wasted redoing the trial) This did work to advance past that trial though.
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2013, 05:45 pm by AOH