Epic Perfect World

Whole server vs Cimerios

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Stupid crap?? XD chill, sorry if i offended your fac. I just havnt seen a number of them in awhile lmao. So calm the *** down, an retire on being a keyboard warrior cos son... It aint gonna work out
Stupid crap?? XD chill, sorry if i offended your fac. I just havnt seen a number of them in awhile lmao. So calm the *** down, an retire on being a keyboard warrior cos son... It aint gonna work out

lolwut? did you just say keyboard warrior?..... no... just no.... do yourself a favor and stop posting comments before you make yourself look worse then you already have kthxbye

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Lmao yeah okay... Just needa get it into your head as to what ive been saying. Nothing ive said actually embarrasses me cos i simply stated that IMPs a new fac cos i havnt seen em much til recently (repeating for the 3rd time). Its not "random crap" and i dont need to get my facts straight cos that the way i see it haha. Thats all fokes o:

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
That doesnt go to say that they ARE a new fac O.o just thought id clear that out too, incase there were any confusions ><
Lmao yeah okay... Just needa get it into your head as to what ive been saying. Nothing ive said actually embarrasses me cos i simply stated that IMPs a new fac cos i havnt seen em much til recently (repeating for the 3rd time). Its not "random crap" and i dont need to get my facts straight cos that the way i see it haha. Thats all fokes o:

yeah and simply because YOU haven't seen a faction around makes them a new one? ok let me repeat this to you since it apperently went over your head the first time I said it.... GET. YOUR. FACTS. STRAIGHT. BEFORE. YOU. MAKE. YOURSELF. LOOK. LIKE. AN. IDIOT.

k got it babycakes?

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
lol okay and let me repeat my self once more for you, i never said that THEY WERE A NEW FAC AND THEY DEFINITIVELY ARE BECAUSE I SAY SO..... did you see me say that? hmmm nope i dont think so.. lol. if you were to look back and see what i first said... well that would pretty much end the drama
lol okay and let me repeat my self once more for you, i never said that THEY WERE A NEW FAC AND THEY DEFINITIVELY ARE BECAUSE I SAY SO..... did you see me say that? hmmm nope i dont think so.. lol. if you were to look back and see what i first said... well that would pretty much end the drama

here's exactly what you said "These new IMP, A team, worms, cimer-whatever, damn you guys arent fun anymore, its QQ this or, i wasnt ready that"...... you literally said these NEW imp. soooooo don't just go and change shit around and pretend you didn't say it buddy when it's literally 5 comments above this lolz

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
yeah i did say that, then lolly confirmed that IMP arent new and that they've been around for more than a month or so and i was like
I know xpends are old haha, thats why i said, they're gone now tho QQ. And IMP... Havnt seen them around until recently so they are new for me o:

capiche? lol

Offline Morath

That wasn't the entire server is was NoHomo, we had a lot of members online as we had just won a TW.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player

Offline necroangel

and i may be wrong but im amusing that was mainly NoHomo sorry we are 100% if the server? lolwat are all Mexicans lacking brain cells  (Must be the hot sauce)  or i hear that (water in mexico) is pretty fowl
That is all