Epic Perfect World

Revamp Nirvana

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
i'm just going to jump right into it.

nirvana is pretty useless now ( aside from people still trying to make 145 int bows ) but other than that nobody uses cannies or raptures. So I was thinking nirvana should get a revamp to where we could exchange the cannies and raps for EC.

possibly an exchange rate of:

1 canny = 1 EC
1 rap = 2 EC

i'd much rather farm nirvana all day than i would tt. and some may say nirvana is really easy to farm ; then just increase the bosses hp or their output of hits? it's just sort of a useless instance now...

edit: this would also mean that cannies and raps would probably be taken out of the guild rewards exchange.
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2016, 03:03 pm by Remmy

cevans1290

Sell me all of your raps 1.5 ec each, I buy all, thanks, bye

Offline Areashi

• Banned
farming in 2016 xD

kitty stew

-1 people may or may not make nirvana gear anymore with uncanny crystals but they certainly do use raptures endgame

plus, more importantly, which you obviously overlooked, if it's intended for 145 gear, making it unreachable for people around that level to farm wouldn't be conducive to that

idea is bad

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
-1 for issues it would cause with the market

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
gun post it again cause is least offensive thing i coulda posted.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
-1 people may or may not make nirvana gear anymore with uncanny crystals but they certainly do use raptures endgame

plus, more importantly, which you obviously overlooked, if it's intended for 145 gear, making it unreachable for people around that level to farm wouldn't be conducive to that

idea is bad
Not necessarily.  Caster Nirvana has been untouched in terms of difficulty.  So as long as a caster is geared close to their level, they shouldn't have any issues in there.  For everyone else though, yeah it won't work.
The only way I can see this working, since raps are still useful, is if it was only uncannies, but even so, we need EC sinks, not another way to make EC.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

cevans1290

Not necessarily.  Caster Nirvana has been untouched in terms of difficulty.  So as long as a caster is geared close to their level, they shouldn't have any issues in there.  For everyone else though, yeah it won't work.
The only way I can see this working, since raps are still useful, is if it was only uncannies, but even so, we need EC sinks, not another way to make EC.
People would just exchange the uncannies to raptures anyway, yeah? They would get much better deals from people who pay 3 ec each (dumb ppl tbh, but thats besides the point)
and ye no need for more ways to make ec, there are like 10 effective ways already

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Nah nirvana is fine -1. Don't need anymore ways to make ec.

kitty stew

Not necessarily. Caster Nirvana has been untouched in terms of difficulty. So as long as a caster is geared close to their level, they shouldn't have any issues in there. For everyone else though, yeah it won't work. The only way I can see this working, since raps are still useful, is if it was only uncannies, but even so, we need EC sinks, not another way to make EC. -1
agreed with all of it but the ec sink... ec already sunk as low as it can go now

ec people make from raps or cannies would be already in the market, wouldn't add any more ec as far as I know, or if it does, wouldn't be of any significance to merit any discussion at all of sinks

efficiency-wise, its far easier to make raps doing squads of 10 alts and doing bq.. I'd make thousands and thousands of raps per day when I was leveling my base to 19

Nirv can't even come close to matching that.. I think the concern in that case is far overblown

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
agreed with all of it but the ec sink... ec already sunk as low as it can go now

ec people make from raps or cannies would be already in the market, wouldn't add any more ec as far as I know, or if it does, wouldn't be of any significance to merit any discussion at all of sinks

efficiency-wise, its far easier to make raps doing squads of 10 alts and doing bq.. I'd make thousands and thousands of raps per day when I was leveling my base to 19

Nirv can't even come close to matching that.. I think the concern in that case is far overblown
There is an UNGODLY amount of EC's still in circulation, especially now since you don't really need EC's to reforge gear thanks to PE, and those can be farmed ad nauseum via trials.  
When I say EC sink I mean to get some of it out of circulation so that shit ain't so ***ing inflated.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

kitty stew

There is an UNGODLY amount of EC's still in circulation, especially now since you don't really need EC's to reforge gear thanks to PE, and those can be farmed ad nauseum via trials. When I say EC sink I mean to get some of it out of circulation so that shit ain't so ***ing inflated.
do you have evidence of your assertion in bold? like some sort of basis for comparison from them to now?

here's mine -- prices for all but a few items being ridiculously lower than only a few months ago (since engrave changes that are an incredible sink) would indicate that you aren't correct

wondering how you come to your conclusion
Last Edit: Sept 27, 2016, 05:57 pm by kitty stew

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nope, since you can get Raps and Cannies from the Point Shop....