Epic Perfect World

How to kill sins.............

Offline bluntpuffer

eh.. killing sins.. just gotta be sure you keep moving alot and keep ur resistance/belief sort of skills up.

Most annoying thing for a sin are moving targets.
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
AxelVIII, sirMittens, Areashi, SilentKill < never sparked on me, still managed to kill me (and no need to trash how "you are easy to kill, blah blah" Trust me, when I'm in the mood, I can tank you for good 10 minutes(ok maybe not  that long but still), wait till your buffs come off and on cd, and then rape you. / Those are good sins for me. When more of them comes I'll inform you all xD

Yeah... So can any Psy with knowledge on the class.
In my honest opinion, the last psy in the server i thought had any real skills was Labs.

Try not to bring back my old threads QQ, any issues pm me in game. I really dont wanna look at how much of a nub i was back then
Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 01:20 pm by Sare

Antihero

Posted by: Slashyy
« on: Today at 10:20:07 am » Insert Quote
ur methods are too main stream ive never had a problem triple sparking and then hitting them 4 times 5 if they have dn xD

Tripple spark? Yeah... Ummm dont come near me. A bm or a barb who sparks? Lmfao, delete your toon. Also the sins tht sit there and take the tripple spark, tell them to delete their acc too

F**king hipster; Lol confirmed for troll, 0/10.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Archer ~ Wot? Oh yeah those guys.... Run run run, occasional hit, run some more, stun, then the  skill that lowers metal def and the other 2 metal related skills. Easy tbh. Oh and spam the **** out of expel. In my honest opinion, archers should've had that skill on them instead of them using a genie...

I would like to meet an archer that can kill a sin that way. (I am talking about a decent sin and decent archer whit dragon gears or normal rank8 gears not 5 aps and 99% channel) If someone is bored record it please how you can kill a sin that way or how you die to an archer that way, thank you.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
How to kill a sin, any class edition.

Look at sin.
Just look at all that scary APS, dmg, debuff immunity & evilness.
Scream like a little girl.
Turn around.
Run.
Cry.
Pray to Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Flying Spaghetti Monster reaches out with his noodly appendage and kills the sin.

rainlu

Alright im sick and tired of all the QQing coming from nabs saying that sins are too OP and that we cant be killed... Right....... I wish. Wake up and look around. Theres probably another hundred guides out there but i thought id throw in my opinions cos i can >:D
Anyways, lets start with a bm

Bm ~ son... Why are you here? Open your eyes, look at your skills and read them, no wait, look at your class definition, semi tank? You know what that means right? YOU CAN TANK. Tidals only last a minute so what do you do? You keep belief on your genie ready, and you keep your chi up and you run... Like, idk cant think of a simile but you run.
I've seen bms try stun locks while i had my tidal on and id be like... LOL okay yeah thats cute. Really.. Dont bother, chances are low and even if you get a roar in there, DO NOT follow up with drake bash cos you just waistin that chi meng. So once the tidals gone, any good sin would follow up with a stun or get maze step on, thats when you go offensive. Make sure to keep that purify stone in your fists or claws or whatever works these days cos chances are you're gonna get rib striked D: but yeah, you've got a 30 second window so go go go.

Wizzy ~ hmmmm.... Okay i dont really see you guys complaining about sins, but still it wont hurt to say a few things. You're best friend in a fight agaisnt a sin is badge of courage or fortify i believe. And that morai skill that purifies and lets you jump away. Just dont be stupid and jump when you're immobolized cos then you're gonna get stuck and we're just gonna re stun or re immobolize you and laugh about it at a virgin dinner party.

Psychic ~ Okay you guys... You guys are sin killers. You have sos, white and black vodoo. Why do you complain, srsly. If you cant kill a sin, change class. Cos imo you guys were made to kill us. I pretty much learnt how to play a psychic from Bezmor. Hes an awesome guy on youtube and really helpful. Check him out. Thats all i gotta say. Oh and stay in school

Seeker ~ Really? Do i even have to say anything? 30-40k pdef amd 50-60 def lvls. The only thing i can say is a seeker combo i picked up from the besties, and ive seen a lotta nab ones mess it up. Blade affinity-Sacrificial strike (or something like that)-Quid pro (quad*?)-enrage (genie skill)-ET (extreme poison)-Eon blade or whatever its called. Its a one shot and dont argue, ive seen 150 dragon geared seekers one shot barbs in true form. Also... Dont use dual blades, i mean i know aps are cool but... Seekers are made for long blades, its just stupid trying to out dps a sin or a bm.
[/s]

Archer ~ Wot? Oh yeah those guys.... Run run run, occasional hit, run some more, stun, then the  skill that lowers metal def and the other 2 metal related skills. Easy tbh. Oh and spam the **** out of expel. In my honest opinion, archers should've had that skill on them instead of them using a genie...

Barb ~ ehhh... Dont use claws guys... Why would you? Trading GoF for aps? And dont use arma if you're dex build... I fight barbs that just straight out dd with their sad little claws and then they switch to arma, and it hits me for 2-3k and they by pass their own charm. WHY??? You ruin the 1v1s meng D: there are some good aps barbs out there but if you're new to this, stick with the poleaxe. It works on every class, except seekers and bms i think. But then again, just cos i cant kill them doesnt mean you cant ;) Oh and about camping barb form.. I wont go there but, leave it for mass pk please? D:

So there you have it, my "external" knowledge on these classes an i think i went out of text and just started putting in random comments for each class O.o
Yeah sorry about that... Just thought id help out the QQers and show em that theres hope and feel free to comment.
Also i left out a few classes like cleric and mystic and... I think thats it but yeah thats cos i didnt really study them and... Well ive never been killed by any so you guys feel free to QQ o.o
Also if any feelings were hurt (i doubt it..) feel free to pm me by clicking the X on the top right side of the screen.

bad guide...just bad ...don't listen to him...

for example u can use dual edges when u use heartseeker  (imobilized sin) and u know shadowstep (so he can't tele at you) is on cd...u can basically aps sin since edges have longer range than daggers, basically seek vs sins is easy peasy aps or dph...
and finally forget about sins and bms being the only aps able class here... (some skills asks for aps)
but i do aggree in point that claw barbs aren't good idea at least on this server, cause you can use edges and maintain higher damage and almost same survivability overall.(talking about the possibility of using magic rings,necklace,belt)
Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:46 pm by rainlu

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

Look at sin.
Turn around.
Run.
Cry.
Flying Spaghetti Monster reaches out with his noodly appendage and kills the sin.

LOL. Flying Spaghetti Monster  ftw!  :normal-2:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Look at sin.
Turn around.
Run.
Cry.
So, Feone..where can I find this flying Spaghetti Monster?
(:

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
for example u can use dual edges when u use heartseeker  (imobilized sin) and u know shadowstep (so he can't tele at you) is on cd...u can basically aps sin since edges have longer range than daggers, basically seek vs sins is easy peasy aps or dph...
and finally forget about sins and bms being the only aps able class here... (some skills asks for aps)
but i do aggree in point that claw barbs aren't good idea at least on this server, cause you can use edges and maintain higher damage and almost same survivability overall.(talking about the possibility of using magic rings,necklace,belt)

It is a bad guide but what your feeble mind has to comprehend is that the whole thread is a joke, i thought it was made obvious. People took it seriously so i was nice enough to make some serious comments but overall..? Its a joke. Also heatseeker on a sin with tidal? Omfg why didnt I ever think of that, oh yeah 'cos it wont work. Any R8 sin using pills, can drop an aps seeker easy. Your best chance is to camp def gear until tidal runs out.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player

Look at sin.
Turn around.
Run.
Cry.

LOLOLOL

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Alright im sick and tired of all the QQing coming from nabs saying that sins are too OP and that we cant be killed... Right....... I wish. Wake up and look around. Theres probably another hundred guides out there but i thought id throw in my opinions cos i can >:D
Anyways, lets start with a bm

Bm ~ son... Why are you here? Open your eyes, look at your skills and read them, no wait, look at your class definition, semi tank? You know what that means right? YOU CAN TANK. Tidals only last a minute so what do you do? You keep belief on your genie ready, and you keep your chi up and you run... Like, idk cant think of a simile but you run.
I've seen bms try stun locks while i had my tidal on and id be like... LOL okay yeah thats cute. Really.. Dont bother, chances are low and even if you get a roar in there, DO NOT follow up with drake bash cos you just waistin that chi meng. So once the tidals gone, any good sin would follow up with a stun or get maze step on, thats when you go offensive. Make sure to keep that purify stone in your fists or claws or whatever works these days cos chances are you're gonna get rib striked D: but yeah, you've got a 30 second window so go go go.

Wizzy ~ hmmmm.... Okay i dont really see you guys complaining about sins, but still it wont hurt to say a few things. You're best friend in a fight agaisnt a sin is badge of courage or fortify i believe. And that morai skill that purifies and lets you jump away. Just dont be stupid and jump when you're immobolized cos then you're gonna get stuck and we're just gonna re stun or re immobolize you and laugh about it at a virgin dinner party.

Psychic ~ Okay you guys... You guys are sin killers. You have sos, white and black vodoo. Why do you complain, srsly. If you cant kill a sin, change class. Cos imo you guys were made to kill us. I pretty much learnt how to play a psychic from Bezmor. Hes an awesome guy on youtube and really helpful. Check him out. Thats all i gotta say. Oh and stay in school

Seeker ~ Really? Do i even have to say anything? 30-40k pdef amd 50-60 def lvls. The only thing i can say is a seeker combo i picked up from the besties, and ive seen a lotta nab ones mess it up. Blade affinity-Sacrificial strike (or something like that)-Quid pro (quad*?)-enrage (genie skill)-ET (extreme poison)-Eon blade or whatever its called. Its a one shot and dont argue, ive seen 150 dragon geared seekers one shot barbs in true form. Also... Dont use dual blades, i mean i know aps are cool but... Seekers are made for long blades, its just stupid trying to out dps a sin or a bm.

Barb ~ ehhh... Dont use claws guys... Why would you? Trading GoF for aps? And dont use arma if you're dex build... I fight barbs that just straight out dd with their sad little claws and then they switch to arma, and it hits me for 2-3k and they by pass their own charm. WHY??? You ruin the 1v1s meng D: there are some good aps barbs out there but if you're new to this, stick with the poleaxe. It works on every class, except seekers and bms i think. But then again, just cos i cant kill them doesnt mean you cant ;) Oh and about camping barb form.. I wont go there but, leave it for mass pk please? D:

So there you have it, my "external" knowledge on these classes an i think i went out of text and just started putting in random comments for each class O.o
Yeah sorry about that... Just thought id help out the QQers and show em that theres hope and feel free to comment.
Also i left out a few classes like cleric and mystic and... I think thats it but yeah thats cos i didnt really study them and... Well ive never been killed by any so you guys feel free to QQ o.o
Also if any feelings were hurt (i doubt it..) feel free to pm me by clicking the X on the top right side of the screen.

I'm sorry but this is quite possibly the worst guide i've ever read... the only person doing the QQing is you! there is very little to no strategy here whatsoever. You just wanted a nice little rant didn't you? Do you feel better now? lol In particular the barb guide is just horrible; it's just you spewing your self opinionated bile on how barbs should't camp in tiger form because you struggle to beat them. I've been beaten in tiger form by a sin before because she/he knew how to play their class and most sins just bounce off me. Only a fail barb will stay in human form to fight a sin unless they are using APS. Give me one good reason why I should stay in human form? It's no different to me telling you not to use tidal or stun locks, if you have a skill, then use it! Over 50% of the barbs skills are in tiger form so go ahead and learn a class properly before you think you are educated enough to teach others about it. Whether this is a joke thread or not, go learn from people like these guys, these are real guides with actual information people can find useful:

http://epicpw.com/guides/how-to-play-a-barb/

http://epicpw.com/guides/mixing-la-and-ha-for-higher-int-worth-it/

http://epicpw.com/guides/analyzing-pvp/
Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:52 am by Barbie

rainlu

It is a bad guide but what your feeble mind has to comprehend is that the whole thread is a joke, i thought it was made obvious. People took it seriously so i was nice enough to make some serious comments but overall..? Its a joke. Also heatseeker on a sin with tidal? Omfg why didnt I ever think of that, oh yeah 'cos it wont work. Any R8 sin using pills, can drop an aps seeker easy. Your best chance is to camp def gear until tidal runs out.

well u were talking about the infamous metal combo (ionspike heartseeker) so i was assuming the sin would be in focused mind but yeah i realized that's dumb(mostly because sin will get opportunity to evade hentai flame and movement debuffs all at once with tidal) ...
and that's right then u won't attack a sin with 66% chance of evading the movement debuff and hf so u would use metal combo which asks for that focused mind...but basically u could still try if you don't feel like running 90% of the time (even if it's just that poor 33 % chance to immobilize- the chance that you'll catch your enemy out of guard and unable to do anything decent at that point is just a win win, and for the pills- you just have to watch his buffs.(it's all basically sage tidal is so op and you would like to use stuns and debuffs against sins anyway in order to win  - otherwise it would be just plain hit and run)

I'm sorry but this is quite possibly the worst guide i've ever read... the only person doing the QQing is you! there is very little to no strategy here whatsoever. You just wanted a nice little rant didn't you? Do you feel better now? lol In particular the barb guide is just horrible; it's just you spewing your self opinionated bile on how barbs should't camp in tiger form because you struggle to beat them. I've been beaten in tiger form by a sin before because she/he knew how to play their class and most sins just bounce off me. Only a fail barb will stay in human form to fight a sin unless they are using APS. Give me one good reason why I should stay in human form? It's no different to me telling you not to use tidal or stun locks, if you have a skill, then use it! Over 50% of the barbs skills are in tiger form so go ahead and learn a class properly before you think you are educated enough to teach others about it. Whether this is a joke thread or not, go learn from people like these guys, these are real guides with actual information people can find useful:

http://epicpw.com/guides/how-to-play-a-barb/

http://epicpw.com/guides/mixing-la-and-ha-for-higher-int-worth-it/

http://epicpw.com/guides/analyzing-pvp/
100 % aggreeance, couldn't say it better myself
Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 11:09 am by rainlu

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
I would like to meet an archer that can kill a sin that way. (I am talking about a decent sin and decent archer whit dragon gears or normal rank8 gears not 5 aps and 99% channel) If someone is bored record it please how you can kill a sin that way or how you die to an archer that way, thank you.
^this
new account: CookieVookie

Offline bluntpuffer

like sins, archers have also great skills to avoid debuffs wich sins depend on alot.

As i posted earlier.. keep moving and keep your debuff evasions up at all times if you want to kill assasins.

Choose the right timing for a destructive combo and make sure you stun / immobilize him right after to finish it off.

You'll probably think, oh thats easier said then done but yeah.. it's just common sense really.

Try it =)
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle