Epic Perfect World

New to the game! Guild perhaps?

Offline unie

• I do not work for IKEA
Hello there everybody!

I'v been looking for a game to play now and I decided to go for this one and aswell this server  :D

However I'm "terribly" new to the game and was going to check if theres any recomendations for Classes and races and such for a starter?

Aswell if theres any kind people out there who would accept a social Swedish guy to a guild :)

Have a fantastic Saturday!  :tiger-42:

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.
Welcome to the server mate!
I'm looking for a guild as well so I can't help you on that.

For more information about the server, you should really visit this guide to guides: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0

Offline unie

• I do not work for IKEA
Heya mate! Thanks for the link! :) Shall have a read

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
there is 2 ways to farm end game gears here

1st method :  also known as lazy ass player
keep voting for golds and buy SLS 

2nd method : pro gamer
u gotta sleep in pv to hit lvl 150 --> farm bhs.tts.GM events vote for golds > make r8

Offline unie

• I do not work for IKEA
there is 2 ways to farm end game gears here

1st method :  also known as lazy ass player
keep voting for golds and buy SLS

2nd method : pro gamer
u gotta sleep in pv to hit lvl 150 --> farm bhs.tts.GM events vote for golds > make r8
haha sounds good! I preffer the non lazy style :)!

Offline ❤철벽녀❤

• Baby Little Marionette
  • 한 번쯤은 나를 생각하겠죠
  • Characters: ღMaetelღFaluluღ

Offline unie

• I do not work for IKEA

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
wait this is ur first time to pw at all?

Offline unie

• I do not work for IKEA
wait this is ur first time to pw at all?
Haha you sound frightened, Yes it is xD

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
If you're wanting to level up the non-lazy way, PV is your instance of choice. Unless you'd rather be lazy and buy level/super level scrolls out of the boutique. The fact that you say you're new to PW, I'd suggest to go the PV route. That way you can actually learn the in's and out's of whatever class you want to play. Every class has their pro's and con's, it's all based on preferences. Do you prefer mage classes or do you prefer melee classes? 

Guilds/Factions - This one is more about whether or not you prefer to be full PvE, PvP, or a little bit of both... As far as smaller factions that are extremely helpful - Amatsu, Overseers, BeerBuds (just started recruiting), LOLUMAD, Metal, UnifierS... Medium sized factions - Onslaught, Aftermath, Warning, 0fksgiven, ArchEnemy... The 2 largest factions on the server that have the biggest rivalry ever are Tyrants and Apollumi. 

So, there you have it on factions in a nutshell. Hopefully this helps you out a bit and welcome to epw. (:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
  • Faction: Tyrants
If you're wanting to level up the non-lazy way, PV is your instance of choice. Unless you'd rather be lazy and buy level/super level scrolls out of the boutique. The fact that you say you're new to PW, I'd suggest to go the PV route. That way you can actually learn the in's and out's of whatever class you want to play. Every class has their pro's and con's, it's all based on preferences. Do you prefer mage classes or do you prefer melee classes?

Guilds/Factions - This one is more about whether or not you prefer to be full PvE, PvP, or a little bit of both... As far as smaller factions that are extremely helpful - Amatsu, Overseers, BeerBuds (just started recruiting), LOLUMAD, Metal, UnifierS... Medium sized factions - Onslaught, Aftermath, Warning, 0fksgiven, ArchEnemy... The 2 largest factions on the server that have the biggest rivalry ever are Tyrants and Apollumi.

So, there you have it on factions in a nutshell. Hopefully this helps you out a bit and welcome to epw. (:
+1 good post sweetheart, you forgot to put Onslaught in the god tier level of factions though

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
+1 good post sweetheart, you forgot to put Onslaught in the god tier level of factions though
I'm sure he doesn't want to read our edate crap. xD <3 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

cevans1290

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
Hello there everybody!

I'v been looking for a game to play now and I decided to go for this one and aswell this server  :D

However I'm "terribly" new to the game and was going to check if theres any recommendations for Classes and races and such for a starter?

Aswell if theres any kind people out there who would accept a social Swedish guy to a guild :)

Have a fantastic Saturday!  :tiger-42:
i recommend u to play ea or mg ... good to survive and can be tanky full buffs and good damage 

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm sure he doesn't want to read our edate crap. xD <3
He's gonna be exposed to edaters sooner or later, Solnamon is the best on this server so might as well be us <3