Epic Perfect World

DragonChild and Cube Necklaces.

Offline Zack

Gain from getting dragonchild over cube:
u gain 5 atk lvls + 40 atributes  (mag classes dont use dex, other classes dont use mag so basically 40 for any class) +1% crit (2% for sins/archers)

Gain from getting cube over Dragonchild:
Gain of 5 def lvls + 600 hp (800hp-20vit)+ 5% of ur hp

so switching from cube to dragonchild enhance the atk but drops defenses pretty hard i would use dragonchild in pve 100% not sure abt pk what i cant understand is why cant i obtain it by myself no matter how hard i try.

a strong faction is using the Tuesday event to make profits more than TW profits, that event is gankd and thanks to the limitations of how u can obtain the necklace it's so overpriced so that event is a gold mine please make the necklace obtainable by individuals not factions nor a ganked event i would suggest 30 cogs and some warsouls just like cube necklace slightly different maybe add some warsong waistbands to it idk,

I just had to write this cuz this topic is really bothering me...

Offline Rayo

I agree with this, DragonChild neck is overpriced eventhough you can get it for free.

I've been playing EPW for 3 months now but I never had the urge to buy one, it's the same price as my cube necklace but I have to work hard to make it and they just got the DragonChild for free >:(

besides factions are just distributing those scales to their friends, everyone should have fair chances of getting one.

Death from Above

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
That's why the DT GM hosted event was created, since the "gank event" doesn't really favour small factions and what not..

and the DT GM hosted event make's it very easy to get from your faction, might have to wait a bit, but can still get it, 3 neck every 2 weeks isn't that bad, and you don't have to be in a gank fest or part of a big faction to do take part either. If your faction leader isn't distributing those necks in a fair way, then i suggest get into a diff. faction >.>

besides,, there's alot of players selling those necks nowadays, i always see people selling DT necks on WC now..  so buying the neck with EC isn't a problem now. If you're willing to get the neck through cogs/ warsouls / wristbands and what not, then it doesn't really make any difference than the way it is now. Can just farm those mats now, sell em for EC, and buy the necks with EC.

as for .. the difference in stats between the cube neck and DT neck.... that's precisely how they were meant to be, to give players two different options..  Go all out with OP damage but paper defence, OR, take a more balanced approach.

anyways.. DT neck isn't over priced now, if you compare it to how it used to be lol.. i sold my neck for 10k ec 2 months ago.. nowadays they got for like 6k or less, and the price will only go down..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Tali

I prefer cube neck over DT neck anyway.

At least for casters, imo. Has some nice defences as you said, plus that 5% max hp > 20vit for a few classes.

Honestly, with the DT event + the GM event has made DT necks the norm these days.

cube 4 lyfe

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Rayo

If i'm not mistaken the server gain 93 DS every 2 weeks.
Can't wait for DS price to be 1k ec >:D

Death from Above

Offline quincy

• 100% Snuggler
  • Faction: Forever Alone :(

Everyone is going to own a DT neck

Tali

93?

Damn, that's a precise number.

Welp, time to farm cube necks for when DT becomes worthless..

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Everyone is going to own a DT neck

I hope i get one someday...  i still prefer my Cube neck but for PVE it'll be very useful.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x