Epic Perfect World

What does annoy you the most while 1v1ing?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I'll start in the beginning by asking don't make this a nerf thread by saying what is nerf this nerf that. You can say what is OP and make arguement why is it. Post the class you're playing matchups you played while showing your experiences and advices how to beat certain sht and what is most annoying experience u had while doing it and what you can't deal with. I'll start off with mine as WB

BMs - Ping higher than 50 to not be able to 1 spark dodge stuns and getting myself killed on predictable Fortify while at the same time having hard time killing them cuz of their high pdef with full phy ornas (Cube users especially) and their dmg without any debuff compared to mine sparked and my Swing and Occult failing or Occult getting fortified

MGs - When DPHing nothing really apart from CC failing and getting Sparked outta nowhere. They die easily when caught in atk gear just like i do without Solid Shield/Soul of Fire

WFs - While 0def is not really that big of a threat in 1v1, it does hurt yeah but won't lose you the fight unless you're awyf ( 9/10 in a row damn) mostly the tankiness and dmg u can get while being tanky and unkillable pet while spam healed. Vs good WFs i never had a chance but semi skilled/bad ones are easy targets

WBs - While it's not about outplay anymore like it was on 1.4 WB vs WB is probably most fun matchup for me. Fights are fast, both players can die through solid shields cuz the damage is crazy with constant fury spam. Only sht i hate is when i get Swinged on anti-stun :(

EAs - I found these easy if i can tank them out and catch them while they try to kite, most i killed in def gear aswell cuz EAs defence (especially pdef) is wimpy as hell but good kiters can make me regret my life

EPs - Actually never 1v1'd a good EP. Probably because i'd get bored of perma sog/sleep autopillot like i get vs Mystics (the autopilot part)

Psy - From my experience i either 1 shotted them or i died

Sin - While i can deal with most sins i 1v1'd the Life Hunter aps reduction makes me sick and only kills i'll get is out of tidal if they don't freeze me and bow me till tidal is up, if that happens it's a draw

Seekers - Most are dealable if caught in atk gear, otherwise takes forever to kill them cuz that defence is unreal. Makes me feel sick when i see a seeker tanking me with Windshield (Dex genie especially) and i sparked with full stacked blood rush dealing 2,5k crits with tang mire.

Mystics - Only Frizzle was fun to 1v1 cuz he's not autopiloting, while he does sleep me he leaves me slept for few seconds only while other mystics i 1v1'd i spent most of time on youtube watching Leafy while they were sleeping me chiing up and repeating same combo over and over again, the hierobug combos do piss me off cuz i die through def gear to them (fck you Frizzle hehe)

I hope this won't turn into a big drama thread. And try mentioning names if they're your friends/respective players. For example idc who's better than me and who's worse than me. Cheers  :normal-1:

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
1 thing that realy annoys me when im 1v1ing is the dns on my router start flashing all of the sudden making me lag like hell, out of that just barb skill mighty swing xD

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
When a BM or Sin complains about mighty swing when their stuns are usually 100% chance and mine is only 60%

'-'

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
That people still got time to play this game.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
When 1v1ing a sin and his stuns are always procing no matter what, or easily heirobug '-'

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
venos - i hate their closed circuit of doing the same thing, easy escape and run. need luck to kill em most of the time or if they trip * talkin about skilled venos*

bms - i hate the fact that they can just leap and wait for cds and stun again - also only beat em when they mess up or by luck

mystics - i hate the fact they can spam healing and just survive and tanking hectic amounts of dmg, then simply catching me in atk set with no genie and combo me to death in 3 seconds

sins - hate sins that are tanky

eas- eas are cool, they need boost

mgs- hate mgs that all of their cc procs and mine dont, also tanky mgs

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
only classes annoying to fight for me(ea pov) is:
barbs that camp full -elemental def gears
aps seekers/seekers that camp element def gears
and mystics(overall annoying class even tho only like five good mystics on server)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
beat everyone no annoyance

Offline Areashi

• Banned
shit lag on this server

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
when ppl interrupt the 1v1 or call a squad or their factions to gank cause they cant win....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
when ppl interrupt the 1v1 or call a squad or their factions to gank cause they cant win....
baqwulf
outside blue name
outside instance
talking about 1v1s

actually 1v1ing
like legit actually attempting to 1v1
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? 
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Areashi

• Banned
baqwulf
outside blue name
outside instance
talking about 1v1s

actually 1v1ing
like legit actually attempting to 1v1
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
kinda like you talking about csgo, both clueless and inexperienced af LMFAO

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nothing on 1.4 and everything on 1.5