Epic Perfect World

My 1st 1v1 Event

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Title is topic ...
Good, what to say ...

I know, this Event didn't go as well as expected. I made mistakes. Many. I admit that and I will take all responsibility for that. I am sorry for every inconvenience.I am really really sorry. I can understand when people hate me now but okay, this happened now and its my fault at all. I can't turn back the time.

This will never ever happen again. I ( hopefully) will learn from this.

Anyways, I'm also thankful for everyone who was patient enough and still enjoyed the event.

And thank you to everyone who participated.

And please ... don't flame this thread. I don't want a big discussion about my mistakes. I am aware of them. You can write here if you have any good suggestions for me or objective critic. Rage, spam, flame and hate please to my PM

Thank you to everyone.
I hope we'll get more along in future.

Your GM Caeley.

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.
best GM Caeley  :D

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Its ok maybe next time you shouldn't make an event with 38 people in it .-. so its easier to pay attention to the others

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Title is topic ...
Good, what to say ...

I know, this Event didn't go as well as expected. I made mistakes. Many. I admit that and I will take all responsibility for that. I am sorry for every inconvenience.I am really really sorry. I can understand when people hate me now but okay, this happened now and its my fault at all. I can't turn back the time.

This will never ever happen again. I ( hopefully) will learn from this.

Anyways, I'm also thankful for everyone who was patient enough and still enjoyed the event.

And thank you to everyone who participated.

And please ... don't flame this thread. I don't want a big discussion about my mistakes. I am aware of them. You can write here if you have any good suggestions for me or objective critic. Rage, spam, flame and hate please to my PM

Thank you to everyone.
I hope we'll get more along in future.

Your GM Caeley.
Is it me...or did a GM just take resposibility? Just kidding. Anyways, I heard how many people there were. It's ok. People make mistakes, and the only thing we can do; is to make sure it doesn't happen again. I really admire you for saying sorry for this.
~areashi.

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
Thank you Cae for the event and I really know how you feel. I have a hard time managing our little faction PvP events when I have like 10 people attending. So considering that you had 38 people you still did great and I'm glad you still went through it till the end even though there were so many haters...
Just one small advice for the next one....... Don't make me fight against Robbert kk? He's full nub and won't let me do my magic  :sad: lol just kidding.. i just got unlucky xD out of all the people attending the event, Robb was the last one i wanted to 1v1  :D
Anyway I look forward for another pvp event ^-^ keep up the good job
Cheers
Era~

Offline Hellwizy

• Life is a journey ...with ups and downs ... ...
its alright girl' ... :smiley:

Robbert

Thank you Cae for the event and I really know how you feel. I have a hard time managing our little faction PvP events when I have like 10 people attending. So considering that you had 38 people you still did great and I'm glad you still went through it till the end even though there were so many haters...
Just one small advice for the next one....... Don't make me fight against Robbert kk? He's full nub and won't let me do my magic  :sad: lol just kidding.. i just got unlucky xD out of all the people attending the event, Robb was the last one i wanted to 1v1  :D
Anyway I look forward for another pvp event ^-^ keep up the good job
Cheers
Era~
All hate me fck life.

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
All hate me fck life.

Kos Bobbie vs server >:D
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy