Epic Perfect World

EU for PE

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Wow, Heaven forbid you're forced to do your job.
doesnt do her job even when she needs to tf you try lmao? IDK how she got support member, let alone remains as a support member.

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 I need more PVE in my life

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
doesnt do her job even when she needs to tf you try lmao? IDK how she got support member, let alone remains as a support member.

You act like being a support member means anything in the first place 
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2016, 03:20 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You act like being a support member means anything in the first place
well idk, you have support members like Seby that are power abusive, then you have Lustful who actually does her job right, then you have Rannie who does jack shit lmao, question is who hires these people?

kitty stew

well idk, you have support members like Seby that are power abusive, then you have Lustful who actually does her job right, then you have Rannie who does jack shit lmao, question is who hires these people?
"hire" isn't the appropriate term, don't think they are compensated for anything just volunteers

they prob approach Agatio asking how they can help (or how they can eventually become GM -- some ex-GMs become support members, for example Addy was a support member for a long time after she was too busy to be a GM just because she likes helping people)

Agatio takes their history into account and sees if they are suitable to be support members

in-game I don't think they have any actual powers other than being allowed to open an "EpwSupport" chat room.. GMs probably let them assist with events if they can/want to, and they're given an assload of horns (which you can see sometimes they abuse, well, Rannie or w/e)

on forum they can obviously delete posts, lock threads, and access postmod/reports.. power is a little more on forum because it means less in-game and because Agatio is smart and would certainly like people who are considered helpful (maybe this Rannie person was considered helpful in the past) to assist when they can.. the GMs tend to be busy running events when they're on so I'm sure having the assistance helps, but thusfar I agree that LA is a beast SM, thus far shown to "moderate" herself and making extremely useful guides/compendiums.. Agatio needs actual motivated people not merely those who want pixel power (can see how willing they are to abuse it) but those willing to actively help

#realtalk

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
"hire" isn't the appropriate term, don't think they are compensated for anything just volunteers

they prob approach Agatio asking how they can help (or how they can eventually become GM -- some ex-GMs become support members, for example Addy was a support member for a long time after she was too busy to be a GM just because she likes helping people)

Agatio takes their history into account and sees if they are suitable to be support members

in-game I don't think they have any actual powers other than being allowed to open an "EpwSupport" chat room.. GMs probably let them assist with events if they can/want to, and they're given an assload of horns (which you can see sometimes they abuse, well, Rannie or w/e)

on forum they can obviously delete posts, lock threads, and access postmod/reports.. power is a little more on forum because it means less in-game and because Agatio is smart and would certainly like people who are considered helpful (maybe this Rannie person was considered helpful in the past) to assist when they can.. the GMs tend to be busy running events when they're on so I'm sure having the assistance helps, but thusfar I agree that LA is a beast SM, thus far shown to "moderate" herself and making extremely useful guides/compendiums.. Agatio needs actual motivated people not merely those who want pixel power (can see how willing they are to abuse it) but those willing to actively help

#realtalk
I agree with you. Lustful is the best support.  :police:
❤️