Epic Perfect World

EU for PE

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
UCH gets p.e. and other goodies. EU gets u a chest and some EC to split with 10 peeps.

EU and AEU you get 4 titles from inorder to get the fearless warrior status.

UCH i hardly see people run those.

In this community, if it isn't a effective daily as in bounty hunter, or gives much profit. It gets tossed to the wind.

I like EU, others prolly don't because of the quest line and yada yada,

I wouldn't mind for the times I am bored, this instance can reward me in some ways.

[New Idea:

A total revamp of the cave would be nice. To where we can't see the skeletal warriors without the pills. The flames during the bushes stage be increased in def or something to where we don't need to take off our weapons. The bosses be a bit more hurtful. 

The instance could drop other mats thats rare to find like warsoul mats, or cogs, maybe wwi but we do have warsong for that.]

Any feedback is welcome
Last Edit: Sept 22, 2016, 11:03 am by Rannie

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
i need eu again....

zSavX

People need to get their head out of their ass and just make PE tradeable....while you're at bring back reskin in donation shop for 30$ and make em untradable and bring back r8 in donation shop, any who Q_Q is mad cause bad kthxbye <3

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
People need to get their head out of their ass and just make PE tradeable....while you're at bring back reskin in donation shop for 30$ and make em untradable and bring back r8 in donation shop, any who Q_Q is mad cause bad kthxbye <3

PE was introduced to reduce the amount of dama's in the economy from people farming Trials. (and overall simplify the rerolling system)

Making PE tradable would be an absolute disaster.. PE would most likely become a "currency", which would completely destroy the donation market, as well as the small damascene market.

After the disaster that was the "free custom reskin for tournament winner" which caused almost all of the players to +24 their weapons, I don't think that custom reskins should ever be released to the public again, unless +24 was completely removed, which I doubt can happen.

OT:

+1 for the idea, but in comparison to the other instances we already have.. UCH, FSP, etc .. AEU is lackluster. 

Nobody runs UCH and it has better rewards than most instances, simply because this is a private server and people don't really want to bother finding a full party of people who want to run a boring and long instance for meh tier rewards. Unless AEU would be significantly boosted in terms of rewards to compete with instances such as GV and FSP, then I don't think Agatio should bother with the instance.

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.
+1!

I'd really love a revamp on UCH, EU and AEU.
To make it easier for lazy people maybe the questline requirement could be removed.

@edit to adress my position about PE:
I don't think it should be tradable, ever. Personally, what makes it's existence acceptable in the game is the fact that everyone has to actually earn it by themselves.
Last Edit: Sept 22, 2016, 03:17 pm by Ʀagnos ⚡

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
-1 just boost wb 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

zSavX

PE was introduced to reduce the amount of dama's in the economy from people farming Trials. (and overall simplify the rerolling system)

Making PE tradable would be an absolute disaster.. PE would most likely become a "currency", which would completely destroy the donation market, as well as the small damascene market.

After the disaster that was the "free custom reskin for tournament winner" which caused almost all of the players to +24 their weapons, I don't think that custom reskins should ever be released to the public again, unless +24 was completely removed, which I doubt can happen.

OT:

+1 for the idea, but in comparison to the other instances we already have.. UCH, FSP, etc .. AEU is lackluster.

Nobody runs UCH and it has better rewards than most instances, simply because this is a private server and people don't really want to bother finding a full party of people who want to run a boring and long instance for meh tier rewards. Unless AEU would be significantly boosted in terms of rewards to compete with instances such as GV and FSP, then I don't think Agatio should bother with the instance.
Why is everyone so quick to boast about the public, like you really care -_-, that's why I SAID MAKE EM 30$ and untradeable...and wth is this +24 bullshit, you're reskinning the current weapon to something else? yall forever looking into futures and GIVING THE PUBLIC THE SAME IDEAS YALL SWEAR UP N DOWN you don't like...

kitty stew

PE was introduced to reduce the amount of dama's in the economy from people farming Trials. (and overall simplify the rerolling system) Making PE tradable would be an absolute disaster.. PE would most likely become a "currency", which would completely destroy the donation market, as well as the small damascene market. After the disaster that was the "free custom reskin for tournament winner" which caused almost all of the players to +24 their weapons, I don't think that custom reskins should ever be released to the public again, unless +24 was completely removed, which I doubt can happen. OT: +1 for the idea, but in comparison to the other instances we already have.. UCH, FSP, etc .. AEU is lackluster. Nobody runs UCH and it has better rewards than most instances, simply because this is a private server and people don't really want to bother finding a full party of people who want to run a boring and long instance for meh tier rewards. Unless AEU would be significantly boosted in terms of rewards to compete with instances such as GV and FSP, then I don't think Agatio should bother with the instance.
hate to agree with domgrath but once in a blue moon he has a point

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
breh Rannie why is it i never see you on forums unless you need something damn. #WorstSupportMember.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
breh Rannie why is it i never see you on forums unless you need something damn. #WorstSupportMember.
I got needs :3 vote +1 for the needy

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

cevans1290

.and wth is this +24 bullshit
It's when you get a reskin on a +12 weapon (refined), and then you can re-refine it when you receive the reskin. Extra dmg

zSavX

It's when you get a reskin on a +12 weapon (refined), and then you can re-refine it when you receive the reskin. Extra dmg
Well 1. that's dumb af to even allow and 2. I just suggested a simple revamp of something that was taken away...I like how certain people influence  is so strong....and i'm told i'm close minded, i wonder why

kitty stew

Well 1. that's dumb af to even allow and 2. I just suggested a simple revamp of something that was taken away...I like how certain people influence is so strong....and i'm told i'm close minded, i wonder why
"wats +24"

"y dont ppl approve my opinions more"

zSavX

"wats +24"

"y dont ppl approve my opinions more"

You're comment has no relevance whatsoever, so everytime you ask questions about something it's bad? since when??? we're humans and we are suppose to ask questions firstly, secondly, he said +24 was the reason it was taken away  and therefore clarified what it is??? so that was a dumb thing to quote, and thirdly my opinion??? my opinion is half of yall tryhard immature kids such as yourself who sits in WC spouting trivial nonsense should be muted/permamuted cause no one wants to see that same stuff every day, that's a opinion, my suggestion however was to try to add something back so new players can have something to do, new donators such as myself have something to do, before you quote me again please know the difference between a actual opinion and a mere suggestion. and I'm done with this topic too.
Oh btw countless players have said they wished for PE and or ST to be tradable >_>, which in turn it will actually speed people's gearing process and those people with 800+ PE and no chars to use them on, can actually care about the public as some of you are soo quick to proclaim, knowing at the end of the day yall don't care about the next player...anywho bye :) 

cevans1290

Well 1. that's dumb af to even allow
It's not allowed for that very reason, but it is hard to stop people from rerefining stuff.