Epic Perfect World

Character Creation Help Please

Offline Kay_Jezee

• Kinda AFKish from game.
  • Bite da pillow, babe. I'm goin in dry.
So, I consider myself fairly okay-ish at character customizing. However I recently thought up an idea and can't seem to overcome it really. It may just be my strong self-criticism but anyways, here goes.

So for personal preference reasons and other reason (les/gay marriage not being available), and the fact that I do not wanna do the similar named alt marriage thing, I would like to have a male char with a feminine face. All I need is the basic face with the facial features. (Chin, cheeks, jawline, all that stuff done.)  I can do hair, colors, eyes etc. If anyone can help please do. It will be an archer by the way, if that matters any. Thank you to those that try. ^-^

Also if anyone needs to contact me pm Jezebeth  :D

Offline Cecelia

• Characters: Cecelia, Wisteria
  • Faction: Derp
I definitely think you should take a look at another threat on here called:★ ☆ ✰Free char Presets✰ ☆ ★. It is in the "Off Topic" category of forums, created on September 18 by KindaBusy. There are some very good ideas, and all you have to do is copy and paste the codes :).

Offline Kay_Jezee

Ah thank you. However even now looking at them the males still have pretty male like features. But I guess if all else fails I saw a few that I liked. So thank you again for that. :D

Offline Cecelia

• Characters: Cecelia, Wisteria
  • Faction: Derp
No problem :) Happy to help.

Offline Kay_Jezee

So using the presets thread I kind mixed and matched a bunch of the presets and put my own touches here and there. And even though it still looks like a dude I think that that's just gonna remain regardless. So pre thanks to Tali and Doom_Kitty for it was their presets I used mostly. Hope that they do not mind my mixing and matching. :D