Epic Perfect World

Suggestion

Offline Epica

• Old Player
gotta go with thanatos here :/
i know for self experience (and i dont play pwi for like 6months), that seekers can solo GV .
im thinking whats gonna happen with GV here with super op seekers. lol
in pwi i used to solo gv with seeker to lvl any1 (easy way to get money, now i dont know), took like a week since they were released to get me a 105 seeker lol.
you see what i mean? lvling wont be any kinda of obstacule :/

and about the psy's, also from self experience they die easy for sins, my worst thought goes for "wont sins be too op here??"

what you think ?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
and about the psy's, also from self experience they die easy for sins, my worst thought goes for "wont sins be too op here??"

what you think ?
I don't know..  I haven't had time to test them, but I believe in my planning and game knowledge, lol

Offline Epica

• Old Player
did u play sin on pwi ? full r9+12? :/ its a total pain in the ass lol

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I have seen them, please note that I will not be adding +atk levels: on blessing, weapons and soulstones, sacr. strike on daggers and their APS will be pretty much limited to 3.33.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
well the aps wasnt the problem lol
issue is the atak lvl indeed.
i could have 240 atak lvl on my sin :/ and 1shot pretty much everything (unless barbs cuz yea...hahah)
but if u r not adding those then the only way is by testing :D many of the atak was coming from the jone's blessing + DoT

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
sin's are going to be limited to 3.33 ? am i wrong or doesn't the rest of the server get 4.0 ?

Offline Epica

• Old Player
yea dont decrease the aps too much :/
u might get bad comments or ppl even not playing the game cuz of that :/

but like i said before, get rdy for solo seekers :x
i know im making one hehe

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Sins are meant to have aps. Max 4.0 i think will be ok.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Well seeing how sins are based off dex for damage a high APs makes them more lethal. Capping them at 3.33 would be a good start for them. But if we see that they could use a little more DPS then possibly increase it to 4.0. Least imo I think for now they should remain 3.33 and be the same way to gain such as now.
Also with interval gear...... Will the Lunar interval capes be added? (I hope not)
And will the Seekers be able to use the current dual edges we have now are will there be different ones made.
(would be cool if a seeker could use the current ones :D)
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Also Agatio if you where going to add the +1 def stones that will just make PvP even more harder to find cuz no one could kill anyone....... so that's gonna ruin it even more... So please don't add any Attack or Defense level stones.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Last minute thought. Will rune crafting be added as well? and if so will people be able to gain the books and such other then BH?

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker