Epic Perfect World

Suggestion

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
I think you should warn everyone 2 days before you release 1.4.4 and tell them what they should do to prepare for the patch. So that people can start playing as soon as you release the patch. For example if they need to download the PWI client, let them know this so they have 2 days to prepare for it.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I agree with this.. maybe you should upload everything to your server as a link to make things a bit easier and have it all in links and say step 1  step 2 step 3 blah blah.. But very good idea at least give everyone some sort of heads up they need to download the Pwi client. Maybe an auto message in game as well something like New Patch coming soon please download pwi version of game to get ready. Or something along those lines.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Oh someone just brought up a good comment about daggers.. are you going to make the new daggers for Sin's only ?? other wise Archers are going to be able to use them and really unbalance things :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will write guide today. Regarding archers with daggers, I still didn't decide about this and I agree that it can be unbalanced..

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Personally I dont think that EAs + Daggers will unbalance things because they have no skills to use them with. Most EAs use daggers for PVE anyways. I say give it a trial run, if it turns out they are OP with them and unbalance things, then make them class restricted.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
See I don't play an archer I was on Lilly last night and some people were talking about it so I was going from what they were saying and the fact that we have some things are class restricted.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
it is unbalanced, even if its for pve. can u imagine an archer with rank 9 daggers? i mean pwi wise btw. now imagine here, where there r even better dggers :/ i remember archers getting fists on pwi to do things faster. lol although, agatio, what will be the max aps on 1.4.4 ?

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
BTW with the new patch around the corner one question that I've been meaning to ask.... Will Attack and Defense stones be added? Main concern is with them added it will make things even more unbalanced then they are now.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
BTW with the new patch around the corner one question that I've been meaning to ask.... Will Attack and Defense stones be added? Main concern is with them added it will make things even more unbalanced then they are now.
Are things unbalanced now?   :(  :o

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
~cough venos, among that the BMs glitches make them unbalanced as is. And if a sin or psy gets attack level stones they will be even more OP and seekers with deff stones will basically be hard to kill (I know from experience on the seekers). Barbs will become even less unneeded with the stones as it makes other classes more able to tank. the stones are just TO OP and combined with the way things are now will just make things hectic.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Also in combination with the +200 def shards we have now the def levels will make things even worse especially with the reduced phys stat bonus on the gear.

So each char can have 4 shards per gear for 6 peices of gear (24) + 2 in weapon (if player chooses to put def in a weapon)

A full +2 def gear would come at 48 def levels as well.

Your looking at about: (these are rough estimates)

Say about they go half and half on shards in dragon gear
12 +200 phys def (2400)
12 + 2 def level shards (24 % of total def)

A wizz in full dragon gear with just vit stones unbuffed is pushing close to 9k + 26% reduced phys damage
so with 12/12 shards it will be
11.4k phys def unbuffed + 24% (2964(14364)
+ the 26% reduced phys (3735 phys damage reduced)
so pushing about a rough phys def 18k

with BM, Wizz, and Cleric buffs your looking at an approx 40~50k phys def on an arcane wizz
and then you have those who play a fat wizzard which would probably be a rough 75~90k

While the elemental def would be about
26k element base + 24% (6240)
32240 unbuffed

And with a psychics soulforce....... thats well.... a no brainer.

And a seeker in full def shards will most likely push the 75k phys mark as well.
While on PWI a full def shard r9 seeker can push about 145 def levels (if im not mistaken)
with there def being about 30k.
another no brainer.

ALSO don't forget that the servers max level is 150 which also makes a big difference (granted the armor doesn't have def level bonuses on it)
Last Edit: Mar 20, 2012, 07:32 am by Thanatos

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
My suggestion on this is to leave the stones unattainable for now until we see how things work out.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
You know the 1.4.4 patch takes away the Bm glitch right ? I must suck at veno.. lol cuz i die alot and don't really kill many people :( which is why my regular character isn't on the pvp board ha ha.  Seekers are the new tanks.. but they will never 100% replace barbs (in my eyes).

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
My suggestion on this is to leave the stones unattainable for now until we see how things work out.
I put only def+1 stones for now.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Shouldn't put any for now... imo...

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker