Epic Perfect World

Custom Title for 'Team Squad'

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Well given title like this its pointless and as many said its allot of work for gm to send to each individual one, although i think that there shuld be more options to get one, some short of gvg 10vs10 or some other type of events, since most of the events on forum that does give costum titles are either for those who can draw or some other type alike
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2016, 12:40 pm by Artiom
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Hey, just letting you know that due to few requests, you can also choose one account of your friend if you would like him/her to receive same title. So that makes it 4 accounts in total (3 your and 1 friend's, optionally of course). You are not allowed to sell that title though.
I will be sending 8 titles per account (untradeable but stashable), so that's enough for each character.
If you're referring to the title some of Tyrants already have "TyrantGod" is nothing that we've asked Agatio todo Sean got that title just like everyone else with full attendance item got it (including myself) he just sent it to few Tyrants members most of em are officers who got it.
As far as I understand Aga's post only one other user was able to receive the same title. And Aga wrote also that it doesnt matter on how many accounts you did the full attendance, you will only get the reward on 3 of your accounts plus one friends account.
So how did Sean gave this title to "a few" ppl if the titles cant be traded etc. Just curious.
Unless Aga changed something after his post back then.

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
As far as I understand Aga's post only one other user was able to receive the same title. And Aga wrote also that it doesnt matter on how many accounts you did the full attendance, you will only get the reward on 3 of your accounts plus one friends account.
So how did Sean gave this title to "a few" ppl if the titles cant be traded etc. Just curious.
Ok lemme kill ur curiosity he only did it bcuz of other ppl "from ur guild" asking to change the color of their title and passing around the apo mercenary sht. So he made it so I could also do it and pass to the certain few that I picked. Have a nice day  :normal-1:
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2016, 01:08 pm by ChocolateBestGM

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.

is this rly an argument? lol. so what u think sean magically gave all the titles to people lel

Recent video.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Not sure if serious topic or not, but everyone would get custom title like this lol
Imagine how many requests there will be. Then all the new rules who can have it, then ppl make alts and want there also and so on.
Would cause too much trouble + makes custom titles too easy to get.
Need to earn your custom title, -1.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Ok lemme kill ur curiosity he only did it bcuz of other ppl "from ur guild" asking to change the color of their title and passing around the apo mercenary sht. So he made it so I could also do it and pass to the certain few that I picked. Have a nice day  :normal-1:

There your answer,and i don't see why go off topic? this has nothing todo with what Bambi asked.Why do you think i even told em about the 1st price event? if one wins they can get their title and pass it to others just like Sean.The 2k15 tournament title was passed to others aswel including the outfit.Hopeful this killed your curiosity.

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2016, 09:15 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Do you have full attendance? go get your title then,that is asking for a custom title without having the check-in done. Tyrant God title came from an alt with full year attendance, same with Apollumi Mercenary/The Best x/any other custom title, giving them out would pretty much ruin other players work of logging every single day (its not that hard to do so but you got the point) so its either give whole server free custom titles or simply no, i would like the idea myself im not gonna lie, to have custom titles for certain squads for free but its probably not going to happen. To be fair at least i guess add it in point shop, since some ppl didnt have the time to actually check in every single day
+1 to Alexa, Queen of Potatoes
-1 to the thread

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
+1 TeamSner X DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ

Thread is only here because they want a TeamSner title because we have TyrantGod
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

Thread is only here because they want a TeamSner title because we have TyrantGod
Wrong, and i'm also sure plenty others have Titles just like we have Artifex #1 and Xpendables Mercenary ,Legendary EA, and others..

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Do you have full attendance? go get your title then,that is asking for a custom title without having the check-in done. Tyrant God title came from an alt with full year attendance, same with Apollumi Mercenary/The Best x/any other custom title, giving them out would pretty much ruin other players work of logging every single day (its not that hard to do so but you got the point) so its either give whole server free custom titles or simply no, i would like the idea myself im not gonna lie, to have custom titles for certain squads for free but its probably not going to happen. To be fair at least i guess add it in point shop, since some ppl didnt have the time to actually check in every single day
Basically this. They're custom titles that certain people got for completing full attendance. Even if there are people who did not take part in the attendance and got a title, they indirectly got that title because of the attendance. Unless everyone received a custom title, then it wouldn't be fair, considering the current titles were obtained in a fair way.
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2016, 03:36 pm by Ariana
❤️

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I was asking a simple question and I was asking nicely. So there is no need to reply in such a condescending way.
Above that idk what my question has to do with the faction I am in since you obviously was in need to pointing this out.
A more objectively argumentation wouldnt hurt.
Above that its really amusing that some ppl telling others to work for those special titles by doing the daily check in, while they obviously got the titles for doing nothing but "getting picked" by you. ^^ Have a nice day aswell.  :normal-1:
they just like getting defensive over nothing

however, -1 to original post, everyone would want their own custom title and Agatio would just get overloaded with requests

I do agree with fobas though, give us more opportunities to get custom titles, not just through drawing events or signing in daily 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
 :normal-46: :pig-46: :tiger-46: :monkey-46: Gm plis title  :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46: :tiger-46: :tiger-46: :tiger-46: :tiger-46: :tiger-46: :tiger-46:

Last Edit: Sept 19, 2016, 03:23 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
I was asking a simple question and I was asking nicely. So there is no need to reply in such a condescending way.
Above that idk what my question has to do with the faction I am in since you obviously was in need to pointing this out.
A more objectively argumentation wouldnt hurt.
Above that its really amusing that some ppl telling others to work for those special titles by doing the daily check in, while they obviously got the titles for doing nothing but "getting picked" by you. ^^ Have a nice day aswell.  :normal-1:
I used "ur faction" in wat I said bcuz u made it out to seem like I was the only person who done it so I made it clear. Cya have a nice day 
Clearly I'm defensive  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: