Epic Perfect World

My Epic Perfect world Promo Video

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
I just noticed I missed BM ;3 well I was bored I hope you like it

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Nice promo... Archer part should be re-did u should have the archer use a thunder skill on u that would look way betta than the long akward pause lol

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
stella. gtfo. miss smashing ya ;D

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Jassie

• There's no strength left in the world of men.
Hi there. I liked the video but there are couple of things that bother me such as the grammatical errors. (Please don't hate me on this). Example... at 0:01 the caption is "Their was a world" it's supposed to be "There was a world." :smiley: It would've been better if you used the same font through out the video... (In my opinion).

I give this video a 7/10. :D
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2013, 08:55 am by Jassie

I will never ask any information regarding your account. I honestly don't care about your account.
Mellifluent || Illiad || Deviace || Almond

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
:normal-19:

you have a nice creative mind, have good concept in most of your videos, including this one...  .. but video editing "skill wise"...dunno what to say.. .. umm .. practice makes perfect i suppose.. keep it up.  :normal-42:
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2013, 09:17 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
I really honor your work. It is nice and a very good idea.

But ... the quality :'(
Also the grammatical mistakes ... A NoGo in a Promo video :/
Also, this unregistered HyperCam thing ... I never was a fan of it. Fraps is way more better

Gj Stella, good idea and concepts :)  Most people have already given some feedback, so I won't rehash that.  I would suggest myself hiding the characters' names/titles, I feel that it looks better.  But that's my own personal preference :)  For grammatical stuff, you could always get someone to proofread your script before adding to the vid :)

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

dorothyerika

Only 1 word to define this.....AWESOME!!!!!!♥
What's the first song on this video? I really like it.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Running the game on full settings would help too   :normal-37:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Running the game on full settings would help too   :normal-37:

...and some grammar
Not bad, could you send me the music ? I loooove the music in it, great choice !

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Nice promo... Archer part should be re-did u should have the archer use a thunder skill on u that would look way betta than the long  akward pause lol
    Lol the archer in the making of this video  didn't understand English so, I just went with it, because It was getting dark, and I was getting tired