Epic Perfect World

Something needs to be done about the leveling

Offline MrAmazing

Ok Seriously, getting to level 150 is torture its taking way to much time, the reason some people are playing vendetta is because the leveling here to level 150 is taking to long. Hell even i installed vendetta, im 149 and i get like 2% exp every PV run. If i wanted to play something that takes alot of time then i wouldnt be in a private server. IJS i know atleast 15 people who would play EP isntead of in other servers if leveling didnt take this long.

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
leveling from 149 - 150 at most in pv takes like 4 hrs with eso's... Its not hard to level on here, and if you find it difficult then you either have a bad playing style or like to be fed on a silver spoon...

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
leveling from 149 - 150 at most in pv takes like 4 hrs with eso's... Its not hard to level on here, and if you find it difficult then you either have a bad playing style or like to be fed on a silver spoon...
Agreed :tiger-42: To level here is allot easier then the "main" server.

Offline Nevyn

Ok Seriously, getting to level 150 is torture its taking way to much time, the reason some people are playing vendetta is because the leveling here to level 150 is taking to long. Hell even i installed vendetta, im 149 and i get like 2% exp every PV run. If i wanted to play something that takes alot of time then i wouldnt be in a private server. IJS i know atleast 15 people who would play EP isntead of in other servers if leveling didnt take this long.

Getting to 150 is actually very easy. You just need to know the tricks. I do think its harder for magic classes but its still easy. Unfortunately the answer is that you have to actually work for the best level. Exp rates are already ridiculously high, 500x. In otherwords you level up 500 times faster here than you do in PWI. What more do you want? Have you tried to use training Eso's? Or the marriage belt for an extra 10%? or the other items that give you an extra 1%?

You are going to get a lot of ragers and flamers in here calling you lazy and all that jazz. But their drawl, poorly expressed opinions ring truth; If you want the best level, you have to work for it my friend.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline MrAmazing

"work for it" if i wanted to work for something id play real pwi. and its not fun doing the samething over n over again in 4hours, its easy for you guys to say it goes fast and it takes 4 hours. 4 hours PV, when it takes 6 min to finnish a whole pv run. Noty after 100 pv runs from level 100 something to 149 is alrdy annoying enough

Offline Ste_

"work for it" if i wanted to work for something id play real pwi. and its not fun doing the samething over n over again in 4hours, its easy for you guys to say it goes fast and it takes 4 hours. 4 hours PV, when it takes 6 min to finnish a whole pv run. Noty after 100 pv runs from level 100 something to 149 is alrdy annoying enough

You can mix it up, GV (You also gain 50 EC per run) I, myself done GV and PV, and in between had a lil bit of PK fun, then went back to lvling. You dont have to sit and PV for 4hours straight. Mix it up a bit, its not as bad :)

Offline MrAmazing

Its just annoying doing like 200 pv Runs, i literally hate pv now. I would freakin bomb pv if i could atm, thats how much i hate pv and every other instances or mobs sucks for exp. I'm sick of PV, and all the flamers and ragers can say what ever they want. They have nothing better to do anyways.

Offline MrAmazing

You can mix it up, GV (You also gain 50 EC per run) I, myself done GV and PV, and in between had a lil bit of PK fun, then went back to lvling. You dont have to sit and PV for 4hours straight. Mix it up a bit, its not as bad :)
Yah i could do that as well , ty for the nice response  ;D

Offline Absorbed1

Leveling here on EPW is kinda easy even 149-150.
if they change it , there will be more people be 150
and then we get the '' im 150 and im bored" situation.
it would be better if lvling keeps the same.
and something else then farming WS belt and COF necklace.

Example: A lvl 150 ring with the same stats as a 150Dragon ring,
but slightly increased.
ill make a post about that later tho >.<

Tali

It's been stated before, even by GMs. This is a farming server. This server isn't for people who want everything on a silver platter.
and yes, it is very easy to get to 150. Almost everything is easy to farm and achieve here, it just takes time, because, as I said before, this is a farming server.

Offline Matt

• Quod erat demonstrandum
And that is why we like it so much. Farming gives you the opportunity to fully understand your skills and gear. And well PV is boring indeed but you can do FC (if you are a sin) or GV (any class). So plenty of options. Just giving us lvl 150 would be boring as well.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
work for it eh? i played vendetta. day in and day out i did the same......thing......all....day.... every day. only to have everything i worked for handed out to new players. if you don't like how this server plays, then leave and join another one, or make your own. i'm sure no one's gonna miss ya
Last Edit: Jan 03, 2013, 05:05 pm by IMN666

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
The majority of us like this server just the way it is.  It's really not that hard if you put some effort into trying, and besides it gives you something to do.  Not everyone wants to have end game in 1 day, but if you do.. I'm sure you can figure out where to go to achieve that.

Offline Ste_

work for it eh? i played vendetta. day in and day out i did the same......thing......all....day.... every day. only to have everything i worked for handed out to new players. if you don't like how this server plays, then leave and join another one, or make your own. i'm sure no one's gonna miss ya

I doubt you even read what I said, to have replied with this. I said nothing about the server being bad, nor did I say about hating the farming/lvling part of it. If I didn't like the server, I wouldn't be here...

aeon27

It's not hard to get to 150. Try getting 105 on PWI, see how long THAT takes you. Use a training eso, necklace that adds experience, tome that adds experience. That's what I did. It's not hard.