Epic Perfect World

for all the EPW sins who think they any good

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Aw not even backstabbing, most of the time walking around not using stealth, your siggy is perfect
read it urself, may i use it ?
omg can he walk!? wwooow u gota tell me how that works.

Offline izein

._____.
So much hate .__.
It alright, this aint no hate it just people who get mad over others having some skill ;x

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
yeah because I care soooooo much about that. don't forget the buffs.

@ChicaBomb umm.. no shiit that a person lose buffs when they die. wow I never knew.
hard to spark to stay alive? lol u r funny.. and yeah he does stay alive for long as he backstabbed them only, when he got ppl on him he used stealth or shadow jump.. pretty nice still ehh?
"bacbstabs it's what sins are good at"  lol... I won't even comment that.
and giving the thread a title like this and naming out a person, it sure is a way to insult the players.

gl and come again.

lol.. he was pointing out that he lost buff, because someone else mentioned the sin was fully buffed... nothign more :/    no need to get all smartass about it....

and yea.. thats what sins do lol.... they are called Assassins for a reason -.- 

but i will agree .. on ur 3rd point, regarding the title and whatnot...

anyways...

awesome vid. man :)

can't wait to see you in action on this server :)

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline izein

omg can he walk!? wwooow u gota tell me how that works.
You trying to play dumb? or are you realy this retarded LMAO

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
You trying to play dumb? or are you realy this retarded LMAO

I did a try to be like you yes, but that's not possible.

Offline izein

I did a try to be like you yes, but that's not possible.
My haters are my biggest fans. Why? Because they keep on wasting time just to watch every move I do.
 Haters don't really hate me, they hate themselves. Because I'm a reflection of what they wish to be.
 Its not me having problems, It's you having to little to do. 
<3 Kiss me

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
yeah... look at your sig and look at your avatar.. says a few things about you. just like u kissing this sins ass..
so try a different insult

Nice comeback.
Sig and avatar has nothing to do with this, your argument is irrelevant yet again.
On the kissing ass side of things, I have no need to kiss his ass.
I'm just not butthurt enough to feel the need to insult a decent player.

As I said before, you are forgiven for being retarded. We're all friends here.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Nice comeback.
Sig and avatar has nothing to do with this, your argument is irrelevant yet again.
On the kissing ass side of things, I have no need to kiss his ass.
I'm just not butthurt enough to feel the need to insult a decent player.

As I said before, you are forgiven for being retarded. We're all friends here.

it sure does at it shows your personality.  and u do kiss his ass as u try to speak for him even now.
u ain't butthurt to insult a decent player? lol  but you're a kiss ass to suck him to one butthurted sin who insults a whole server.
and again the insult, you should start think about what you're saying. weird things happens around here time to time.

so gl and come again.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
it sure does at it shows your personality.  and u do kiss his ass as u try to speak for him even now.
u ain't butthurt to insult a decent player? lol  but you're a kiss ass to suck him to one butthurted sin who insults a whole server.
and again the insult, you should start think about what you're saying. weird things happens around here time to time.

so gl and come again.

You mention these things as if they are of any value.
Cant work out if threat or not, do not care either way.
Anyway, if I was 'asskissing'; I'd rather that than be butthurt.

when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
A sin that's finally smart enough to use relentless courage instead of demon 3spark.

*applauds*
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
poor mac seems he make alot ppls mad go go go mac :tiger-42:  :monkey-47:
*off topic*
and btw casa is a old player of pwi atleast know how play
gm close topic plz aww

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I feel like posting my sin's name here. ("-")

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ok, before I start. Let me say that I didn't even wanna talk about this thread. Taking the whole server by a blizzard and calling each player out, especially casa is incredibly pathetic and a useless cry out for attention. It's like me saying my famous phrase ''LF 1v1 with * Insert faction I hate this week * In alphabetical order! + about 983298 emoticons''. But the reason I came here, if because the OP *Whoever it is* Called me a noob on my thread. So while I'm at this, enjoy what you started.
Firstly, I've taken Daystalk's side now. *Awaits for the gasps* Even though I despise most of his points, I cannot stop myself feeling obliged to forward a point, which is, for once, right.
@The OP; Allow me to get this right, ok? You're calling every sin here, for a 1v1? You consider yourself to be the creme de la creme, and you think you're defending your rightful place as the ''best sin'' on an aps server where barbs are so squishy, that they die in 1 double spark. See where i'm going with this? You sound bored af. If you do indeed come to this server, I will consider 1v1'ing you, as would most people if you shut up for awhile. Now, before you start with the whole '' OMG you noob, I will 1 hit you here'' But you know, grammatically incorrect, because it's YOU. Yes, I do have some experience with assassins (More then you could imagine) and one thing is that people are obsessed with saying how it is OP and whatnot. It isn't op, it's just easy to use, same as BM's, what do they do? Oh right, Bell, leap, wait for tidal to wear off, and stun lock to the death. Anyways, this has been an eye opener to me, in seeing that most sins are bloody idiots who think they're defending something that actually matters. I'm not one of them, I play for fun, not my fault I'm ''decent'' with using a class.
KBai.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
What server is that anyway? Barbs so squishy lol what .-.