Epic Perfect World

EPW Cheatertachi

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Sweet squad setup/gameplay.  Good video  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
>Skillsender

>Squad consisting of personal 0D spamming venos

>Has to make a video "proving" he's not abusing 3rd-party software and client edits since he's been accused of it so much and banned for flyhacking

lol
for a guy who has been crying about SS and afterwards ''made'' one I think u have no rights to talk, I am not using SS since idk 4 months maybe? Used it for 2 days when it was a ''cool thing''? I mean you are so hypocritical u have no rights to talk at all, and for the flyhack, yes I got caught once, got banned once, never using it again, problem? 2 Demon WFs such big problem huh? I have nothing to prove to such clown as you, only thing that's keeping you safe is ur edate

as for everybody else, thank you guys it was fun to make video after so long) glad u liked it! will post tracklist soon

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
for a guy who has been crying about SS and afterwards ''made'' one I think u have no rights to talk, I am not using SS since idk 4 months maybe? Used it for 2 days when it was a ''cool thing''? I mean you are so hypocritical u have no rights to talk at all, and for the flyhack, yes I got caught once, got banned once, never using it again, problem? 2 Demon WFs such big problem huh? I have nothing to prove to such clown as you, only thing that's keeping you safe is ur edate as for everybody else, thank you guys it was fun to make video after so long) glad u liked it! will post tracklist soon

Admits to using skillsender and then lies about me in the process

Admits to being banned for flyhacking

Video is to show that he "doesn't" do the things he just admitted to two sentences before

Lol'd and I'm the clown? You seem triggered bro.

You make a video title glorifying the fact you're known as a cheater and when called out on your BS you have a panic attack, classic man.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2016, 06:49 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
inferior to me as always 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran

Admits to using skillsender and then lies about me in the process

Admits to being banned for flyhacking

Video is to show that he "doesn't" do the things he just admitted to two sentences before

Lol'd and I'm the clown? You seem triggered bro.

You make a video title glorifying the fact you're known as a cheater and when called out on your BS you have a panic attack, classic man.
nobody is having a panic attack moron? i just dont want to write who said that you have made a skill sender, gave flyhack to that person. your hypocrisy is what triggers me, yes u are a clown, a server-wide known clown. u need to know that everybody who is considered to be good ea is called a cheater. i was using banable programs and I got banned, the justice has been served 
get out of my thread downgrath

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
nobody is having a panic attack moron? i just dont want to write who said that you have made a skill sender, gave flyhack to that person. your hypocrisy is what triggers me, yes u are a clown, a server-wide known clown. u need to know that everybody who is considered to be good ea is called a cheater. get out of my thread downgrath

"Good EA"

Doesn't get a kill without personal WF and dies 1,2,3 in BvG, Frenzy, etc

lol I'm out 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran

"Good EA"

Doesn't get a kill without personal WF and dies 1,2,3 in BvG, Frenzy, etc

lol I'm out
oh I'd love to see that

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
domgrath pretending he's never used a hack in his life xD

ot good vid, terrible music 
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2016, 09:03 am by Kimbo Slice
Oooh, what a cute venos, clerics and pl archer! :-*
Itachi russian lord

Offline Areashi

• Banned
>Skillsender

>Squad consisting of personal 0D spamming venos

>Has to make a video "proving" he's not abusing 3rd-party software and client edits since he's been accused of it so much and banned for flyhacking

lol
proof?

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
nevalja nista brt  :P  :-*

nice video hope to see more 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video Pedja that music tho.
any 0def  :normal-43: :normal-30:
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2016, 08:52 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
domgrath pretending he's never used a hack in his life xD

ot good vid, terrible music
DDoS in playoffs xdd

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I once thought Pedja used SS on ea , but watching this video proofs that he does not.. it's just his combos as ea that seems to make it that fast. That comes from a skiIIed ea if you ask me. I wouId put him in best eas on server Iist.. Btw Josh, not every good ea around out there uses SS as many as Apo ea's does it. I know atIeast 5 eas from your guiId that uses it. So, instead of poiting out at peopIe outside from your guiId , why don't u point out at your guiId mates? Because i've seen Geo for exampIe making video using SS and i didn't saw your comment saying ' 'SkiIISending '' 
I thought using SS was bannabIe. I've seen 1 person that is actuaIIy my friend getting banned because of that, but these guys never had this kind of things.
It kinda upsets me seeing one friend of mine getting banned for using a hack ( which is understandabIe ) but when it comes to another person justice is not served. 
Anyway, good video Pedja, i hate you and your squad ...