Epic Perfect World

It gets old

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
both guilds talk a shitstorm after they win something, don't pretend one is more guilty than the other

as if tyrants would stay quiet after they win something LOL
Not pretending. Not defending any side but ok. Probs haven't seen them trashtalk because they haven't won anything recently.

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I wish the GMs would do something about all this trash in wc. after pk or tw its nothing but trash in wc and it does get old. yup great you won pk or your tw say good fight and move on not 30 mins of people calling either other names like there a bunch of 2yr olds and gms dont do nothing so for 30 mins you have to look at people calling each other gay,nigs ect time to grow up ijs or maybe gms should ban people for a few days cause damn that crap gets really old
so you want GM to ban over 160 people LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ain't nobody got time for that
well all i can tell you is to ignore world chat for like ugh half hour ,, 
plus come on .. trash talk is a part of this game .. it might make you feel sad .. but in the other side it motivate some people to try harder to win next time !!!! 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Uninstall it's that simple.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Not pretending. Not defending any side but ok. Probs haven't seen them trashtalk because they haven't won anything recently.

You said "most of the trash talk by Apo members", saying they are more guilty than tyrants

Opulence

you shouldnt limit it to age... you should more likely limit it to IQ....
Sadly decent IQ ≠ common sense
:P

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
You said "most of the trash talk by Apo members", saying they are more guilty than tyrants
I only asked since I was not sure. :-X

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
I find it hilarious tbh ...
sig by my sister ♥

Offline pallab123

• Retired
  • Celeborn The handsome hunk of server
  • Characters: Celeborn
  • Faction: Heaven