Epic Perfect World

50 Shades of Appo

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

posting for my home boy geo better known as disbander of tyrants #4
beating tyrants with 20 on start they did full rg and skype sig hold them like god, then after we got 40 they had 60 and we still beat them easy.
No wonder u lose for 3 weeks straight when u have new era players like chill, prodigy, renaming and baselockgod faction sigging for us to nuke it lol..
edit: geo got his song copyrighted its like blocked in some countries ill edit when he fix or see with proxy
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2016, 05:07 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Easy pk man, i really need to buy a belt and come pk ' - '

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
thought there will be challenge when i return then i see 1 guild defeat 5 guilds with ease

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
those hp bars are triggering me 
nice quack
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Quit

• Quited
I like the title man....I dont know why these guild tyrants still on this server they got straight lose in dt, pk and tw....I think they need to delete epw :))

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Might want to speed up the videos in the future. Good video otherwise :police:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
thanks guys, re rendered video with no copyright music coming in 20 mins for those who cant watch xDD

Might want to speed up the videos in the future. Good video otherwise :police:
it is speeded up 3x, rather have a longer video than bullets flying on screen, thx
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
thanks guys, re rendered video with no copyright music coming in 20 mins for those who cant watch xDD
it is speeded up 3x, rather have a longer video than bullets flying on screen, thx
Ah alright, now that I watched it again it actually looked faster...lol

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
0 challenge what so ever on this pk, even tho they had 30 more + their allies it was still easy lol
nice video bro
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video, I watched videos from both sides this time, noticed how we didn't cut out half of the pk from the video btw. 
Well done! Thank you for the pk!
:normal-3: :normal-25:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Good video, I watched videos from both sides this time, noticed how we didn't cut out half of the pk from the video btw. Well done! Thank you for the pk! :normal-3: :normal-25:

Kek this is true, delusions are running high as they scramble to keep their members from leaving 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
omfg nice vid man i loved the music rly awesome good job, keep hitting it  :monkey-42:

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
OP ea killing enemy effortless ;D
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
even tho they had 30 more + their allies it was still easy lol

ikr bro..

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nice video best EA in PW after me, tyrants eas should watch this video and learn how to play 

disgusting enemy how do they even lose with 30+allies