Was lit fam + best african tribe song

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
good video man havent seen anything like this before
WonderAncestor der goden

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
good video man havent seen anything like this before
Was lit fam + best african tribe song

Gracias  :police: :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
"easy pk 70v107"
"beat apollumi and their allies" (warning, 0fks given and others implied???)

we had 91 online but somehow tyrants counted 107 though even if we assumed we had all 91 there (which we didn't since there's always people afk) + people from alt factions (which were like 5-6), we didn't have anything close to 107 as they obviously didn't have 70 because of the amount of factions helping them

you can literally see in the SS that 0fksgiven and warning (red dots) and even some arch enemy members were always there backstabbing and ready to sig behind us but ya guys apollumi obviously has allies

it was easy pk, my pt barely died even though we were all heavily surrounded by enemy :normal-35: :normal-25:

good video btw u.u they dropped like flies

edit: almost forgot to mention 420 backstabbing too
Last Edit: Sept 18, 2016, 12:28 am by Moon
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
"easy pk 70v107"

we had 91 online but somehow tyrants counted 107 though even if we assumed we had all 91 there (which we didn't since there's always people afk) + people from alt factions (which were like 5-6), we didn't have anything close to 107 as they obviously didn't have 70 because of the amount of factions helping them

you can literally see in the SS that 0fksgiven and warning (red dots) and even some arch enemy members were always there backstabbing and ready to sig behind us but ya guys apollumi obviously has allies

it was easy pk, my pt barely died even though we were all heavily surrounded by enemy :normal-35: :normal-25:

Don't bother lmao soon you see someone linking a SS from tuesday when we had 107 and pretending it was today so they feel better, just like when they pretend to win pk by running sz and jumping of the cliff lmao
They are so easy idk why they act up so much on forums
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
Don't bother lmao soon you see someone linking a SS from tuesday when we had 107 and pretending it was today so they feel better, just like when they pretend to win pk by running sz and jumping of the cliff lmao
They are so easy idk why they act up so much on forums
ya as if they didn't have 100+ for normal mass pks a few weeks ago (not counting with their alt factions and other factions backstabbing apollumi)

but it's not ok nor fair if we get 107 for dt because only tyrants are allowed to pull those numbers!

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
WeII said Moon... the first time i see you taIking the first time you say something good :3 expected from amiga do gueto..
From what i read in 0fkgiven group they focused ArchEnemy because they kept sigging behind them , so i guess haIf or more than haIf of the pk they focused them.. 
Anyway , nice video, i might join some of these pks too if i feeI Iike it .. 

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
WeII said Moon... the first time i see you taIking the first time you say something good :3 expected from amiga do gueto..
From what i read in 0fkgiven group they focused ArchEnemy because they kept sigging behind them , so i guess haIf or more than haIf of the pk they focused them..
Anyway , nice video, i might join some of these pks too if i feeI Iike it ..
You should definitely play again man. The enemy is actually leaving safezone now  :police:

ya as if they didn't have 100+ for normal mass pks a few weeks ago (not counting with their alt factions and other factions backstabbing apollumi)

but it's not ok nor fair if we get 107 for dt because only tyrants are allowed to pull those numbers!
That's the real truth.

I'm basically 40

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
"easy pk 70v107"

edit: almost forgot to mention 420 backstabbing too
Aren't you a special boy?

lol mad

all mad lol

Btw there really is point to talk about who help which guild, moron.  :normal-2: 
Keep it going if you are mad.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
they got deleted

Insanity

so funny they talk about cheat lets not mention how me and silence got ddos again last night for few mins we dc 10 times but we didnt even talk about that

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
Aren't you a special boy?

lol mad

all mad lol

Btw there really is point to talk about who help which guild, moron.  :normal-2:
Keep it going if you are mad.
ya ok tyrants got sigged on too, nevertheless my point still stands which is the fact apollumi was literally surrounded by everyone from all sides most of the time and everytime they tried to sig out there was someone on their sigs ready to sig behind again

even if we were to talk about numbers alone with no allies or helping factions implied (since you said there's no point talking about who helped who), you'd still lose the argument because apollumi has won many pks outnumbered and when they bring almost same numbers tyrants do, tyrants can't handle it, all I see in the videos is them getting easily pushed

but whatever you want to believe or tell your members to keep the faction going
Last Edit: Sept 18, 2016, 12:14 pm by Moon