Epic Perfect World

New video

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I can admit that you're good on staying alive time to time. the rest i hold the same on..
and I duno why u cut the video in the middle of a fight

Offline joachiem

1st of all, where is the actual gank that you are 'dealing with'? besides the spark and run as soon as you killed 1 fail wizard?
2nd. this is quite simplistic you either, stealth or spark and the wizard how fail they are, fck up and you get a kill, woohoo?
and last,  I've seen like 3 moments of 'gank' they consisted of you attacking nurfed, wich was unable to attack, and the other wiz attacking you, so basically, it was still 1 person attacking you. lol.

Enough has been said.

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια

Have fun!

What is the name of the second song that is on this video?

Tali

Here comes the QQ. Anyway, nice vid Areashi  :-\

Offline mizukano

brilliant display of being a dph sin gj

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
thats my boy area :3

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Nice Video :) Aps is so pro :)           But good sins use DPH. But eh. I'm not done with my gear >;O.
And not a lot of magic classes are big fans of sins.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Nice Video :) Aps is so pro :)           But good sins use DPH. But eh. I'm not done with my gear >;O.
And not a lot of magic classes are big fans of sins.

>mfw, when looking at this post

Anyway, nice vid Arashi.
Atleast somebody around here knows how to record a pvp video worth looking.

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
>mfw, when looking at this post

Anyway, nice vid Arashi.
Atleast somebody around here knows how to record a pvp video worth looking.
                Bre ur so ***ing rude.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
                Bre ur so ***ing rude.

I don't '***ing' care. (:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I can admit that you're good on staying alive time to time. the rest i hold the same on..
and I duno why u cut the video in the middle of a fight

Anyways, thanks for the comments, especially for the positive ones (even though I do still appreciate the constructed critisism as well).
The reason why I cut in the middle was because I didn't see the other psy attacking me at that point.
Please, do note, however, that these aren't in fact all, all the fights that took place. I just used the most interesting ones.
Umm, song links were and are in the description and...I guess that's it really.
Have fun and happy new year! Even though it is quite late for me saying that! xD
Last Edit: Jan 03, 2013, 08:03 am by arashi

Offline Areashi

• Banned
1st of all, where is the actual gank that you are 'dealing with'? besides the spark and run as soon as you killed 1 fail wizard?
2nd. this is quite simplistic you either, stealth or spark and the wizard how fail they are, fck up and you get a kill, woohoo?
and last,  I've seen like 3 moments of 'gank' they consisted of you attacking nurfed, wich was unable to attack, and the other wiz attacking you, so basically, it was still 1 person attacking you. lol.

Enough has been said.
Gank Defined= 2 or more people attacking or ''ganking'' you.
If you watch the vid, you can actually see, that there are more people attacking me.
What exactly stopped them from attacking? Nothing, which you can see when you actually watch the video.
KBai!
hokaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay let me see if i got the point of this video.....

-the point-
how to deal with ganks?.............

-the suggested answer- (dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnn)
be an sin and only fight when you're op buffs are on and run away/stealth when they're on cooldown........

wow you sir are a real trail blazer cuz its not like every other sin already does this.... nope you're the very first to do this ingenius move and you should get a cookie for it or something..... mmmmmmk?

kthnxbye

Offline Areashi

• Banned
hokaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay let me see if i got the point of this video.....

-the point-
how to deal with ganks?............. Too many periods.

-the suggested answer- (dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnn) Wtf where is the question?
be an sin and only fight when you're op buffs are on and run away/stealth when they're on cooldown........ Here man, I give you the ''QQ buffz are op'' title.

wow you sir are a real trail blazer cuz its not like every other sin already does this.... nope you're the very first to do this ingenius move and you should get a cookie for it or something..... mmmmmmk? Wha? May I have one?

kthnxbye
Cya, going to your ''Engrish'' class again?